by alamb 95 Replies latest jw friends

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

You have a PM

• VM44
    VM44

This will be very interesting.

What is the name of this elder?

In order for the video to be effective documentation, the name of the elder will have to be given, otherwise it is just an anonymous person on the witness stand making a fool of himself.

--VM44

• alamb
    alamb

He states it on the video when he is put on the stand...along with his congr. I won't say it here. I'm just waiting for it to hit my e-mail. Funny thing, he was an elder who used to stay at my parent's home when he came to give Sunday talks. He didn't even remember me when he came to testify for my ex.

On it he also puts celebrating Christmas up there with committing fornication as to offenses of a Christian.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

This will be great to see, I can't wait!

Sherry

• Rado Vleugel
    Rado Vleugel

Hi Alamb,

Please send me a notice if the digital version is ready. I'll publish it on Watchtower Information Service and a lot of people will see it.

Greetings,
    Rado Vleugel
    http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org/

• jgnat
    jgnat

This is one of the great reasons for a PUBLIC system of JUSTICE. There is no expectation of privacy when someone provides PUBLIC TESTIMONY. Liars can't hide.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Are you getting close with that yet?

I can't wait to see it!

• IronClaw
    IronClaw
    This is one of the great reasons for a PUBLIC system of JUSTICE. There is no expectation of privacy when someone provides PUBLIC TESTIMONY. Liars can't hide.

I couldn't of said it better Jgnat. This is exactly why they do everything in private. No recordings etc of the JC meetings. I really cant wait to see this one.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i've been offline for 24 hours (ish)

any news? has the video been posted somewhere yet?

• alamb
    alamb

Anytime now. My friend told me he'd have it e-mailed to me "by morning"....so far I've been checking every 5 minutes. OK, every 2. It took 2 hours to convert to DVD. How long does it take to convert to AVI or whatever?

Rado: I'll send it to you asap also. Thanks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit