VHS of Elder lying in court...need help getting on net

by alamb 95 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
  • He states family members expelled from JW congregations are not treated differently by the family.
  • He states JWs do not disdain disfellowshipped members or consider them all wicked and demonic.
  • He states JWs are allowed to speak to disfellowshipped members.
  • He states JWs do not use the word "shun" to describe DF/DA.
  • He states the WT did not publish a child custody brochure.
  • He states JWs say hello to disfellowshipped members they encounter .
  • Above quote from Rebel 8

This was the playbook at my DF hearing on January 5 1992 from the Kingdom hall of Jehovah's Witnesses Rockland Massachusetts appeal hearing chaired by William Bill Darche.

This proves that this mealy-mouthing lying by elders is A.O.P ( Aproved Operational Proceedings ) established Watchtower policy.

Lets see you bastards COP A PLEA your are A.O.P.--Danny Haszard

• alamb
    alamb

A woman (Debbie) replied to this on WIS. She has the WRONG case here. Don't know anything of the one she is talking about. But don't let her fool you.

• Honesty
    Honesty

• He states family members expelled from JW congregations are not treated differently by the family.
      • He states JWs do not disdain disfellowshipped members or consider them all wicked and demonic.
      • He states JWs are allowed to speak to disfellowshipped members.
      • He states JWs do not use the word "shun" to describe DF/DA.
      • He states the WT did not publish a child custody brochure.
      • He states JWs say hello to disfellowshipped members they encounter . Rebel 8

That does it.

I'm moving to SLC where the JW's treat people like me better than the JW's in East Tennesssee treat people like me.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    A woman (Debbie) replied to this on WIS. She has the WRONG case here. Don't know anything of the one she is talking about. But don't let her fool you.

What is WIS?

• alamb
    alamb

Watchtower Information Service.

• VM44
    VM44

alamb, thanks for providing this video, it is powerful demonstration of how the JWs think.

Leolaia, what media players will play a FLV file? I can flay the file as streaming media from the website, but cannot play the downloaded FLV file.

--VM44

• rebel8
    rebel8

My absolute favorite spot in that video was when the lawyer asked the elder to read some stuff....he kept insisting it was from apostate sources....alamb says no it is from WT literature......elder launches into some completely irrelevant story.....lawyer interrupts,

"YOUR HONOR, THIS WITNESS IS NONRESPONSIVE. PLEASE DIRECT THE WITNESS TO RESPOND." lol, I just loved that!!

• Bryan
    Bryan

You have a pm.

Bryan

• Leolaia
  • toreador
    toreador

Was the video split up into 4 parts as was talked about. It sounded like their was another case going to be heard at the end but it sounded like maybe it might convene at another time as there was not a resolve to the issue.

Tor

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit