VHS of Elder lying in court...need help getting on net

by alamb 95 Replies latest jw friends

• alamb
    alamb

I have contacted the Justice Department in DC regarding the custody brochure. I described its contents and the fact that the members using this instruction do not respect the constitution, will not salute the flag, will not serve in the military and are being instructed to lie to authorities. I also included the letter sent to elders instructing them not to honor search warrants.

They are VERY interested. Anyone with proof of perjury by a JW as a result of this brochure, or matters of custody being altered due to misrepresentation, please contact me.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

This sounds like it could be bigger news than the big news

• toreador
    toreador

Let me know when you get it up!

Tor

• alamb
    alamb

It is very incriminating. It shows the depths they will go to to hide their hideous beliefs. He brags that he has been an elder for 25+ years and is a city overseer (or whatever title he used) and then goes on to lie and wiggle like a worm when being questioned. At one point, he even confronted me (against court procedure) and circumvented my attorney to question where I got the information we wanted him to read. It was taken from the WT's re: status of DF's persons. He had argued it was a loving arrangement. It had taken my attorney 5 years of thinking I was a looney trying to explain the JW religion and the lenths they will go to...he couldn't believe perjury. But I told him to trust me. I handed him WT articles and the custody brochure and a list of questions. He trusted me and was appalled at what happened.

Everyone in the court knew the elder was lying. It was truly a witness.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

there are many free video hosting websites online you can google " free video hosting" and see if you can find one that suits.. till you get an actual website to host it such as freeminds or whatever....

here is one. www.dropshots.com

• TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

...rubs hands together gleefully with anticipation...

• alamb
    alamb

I am still desperately looking for documentation of cases where JW's have lied under oath, a decision has been reached by the court based on perjury committed by a JW, or the like. I am helping on custody cases where they are urgently needed right now. You can help a child. PLEASE. I have attorneys waiting. And the Justice Dept. is the icing on the cake.

As the saying goes, "Let's dance."

• garybuss
    garybuss

I'd like to see a video of an elder telling the truth:-) That'd be news!

• Legolas
    Legolas

Try in here...there might be something you are looking for!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/108430/1.ashx

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

some i've come across in the past few years..

http://www.ajwrb.org/basics/perjury.shtml

a classic i'm sure your already aware of: http://www.watchman.org/jw/jwcourt.htm

you might try to find public court documents regarding the Russian trials.

good luck

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit