VHS of Elder lying in court...need help getting on net

by alamb 95 Replies latest jw friends

• Clam
    Clam

Brilliant work alamb - bless you

• slugga
    slugga

I recently uploaded the Mac version of the elders at the door video. I went through quite a few file hosting sites and found that alot try to install spyware onto users computers.

Eventually I found this site though, seems to be ok, no spyware just annoying layer that appears over the download link. The Layer can be turned off though.

http://www.megaupload.com/

Matt

• ferret
    ferret

Can't wait to view it. Thanks all.

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

I can also host this video. It would be good to have several download locations, so I am happy to participate.

PM me if you would like to send it to me.

-ithinkisee

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

I would love to host this video also. I can host it for download or to stream it.

DF

• carla
    carla

bttt, just so everybody knows it's coming!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Once, when I was desperate, I was able to record a VHS tape by pointing the camera from the computer at the tv. Didn't have time to wait for Kinkos are a camera shop to open. It was for a class. I then was able to record the movie onto a CD.

Just a thought.

• alamb
    alamb

OK, I'm back. My friend had gone to the doctor and got home late this afternoon. He has converted it to DVD, which he gave me. He is now converting it again and will e-mail it to me by morning. I have the DVD now, is there a way for me to send it out from here in the format it is in?

Any help appreciated.

• yesidid
    yesidid

btt

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

Damn.....I can't wait to see this........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit