VHS of Elder lying in court...need help getting on net

by alamb 95 Replies latest jw friends

• alamb
    alamb

I have the video, finally, of the City Overseer perjuring himself. In it, he denies WT publications, refuses to read WT articles and quotes claiming they come from "apostate" websites, etc. It is about 10 minutes long. Theocratic War Strategy at it's finest...they're gonna' hate this one being made public. He sweats profusely and everything!

How do I get it out on the internet? I'm gonna' send him a thank you card and the link to his own testimony on an apostate website working for us!

• serendipity
    serendipity

I bet elsewhere would be willing to host it. Why don't you PM him.

• Legolas
  • Severus
    Severus

Please PM me

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

I cant wait to see this one.

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

Ooo, should be a good one, alamb, I can't wait to see it!!

There should be someone here who can convert video from a VHS tape to a digital format, I suggest asking elsewhere about it.

Keep us posted, we all want to see this one!!

-Becka :)

• Scully
    Scully

I don't know how to do this yet, but Mr Scully bought me a VHS recorder/DVD recorder thingy that I am told I can use to make DVDs from my old VHS tapes. I wouldn't know what to do with them after that, though.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

If someone mails me the VHS, I can digitize it and upload it to one of those video hosting sites as well...

• Spectre
    Spectre

Oh, I can't wait.

• alamb
    alamb

This one is worth any effort we put into publicizing it. The Justice Dept. wants it also and a copy is in the mail to them. It brings into question the JW's tactics as being subversive, etc.

Let's have fun. Thanks for the help. PM me if you can help.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit