VHS of Elder lying in court...need help getting on net

by alamb 95 Replies latest jw friends

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

This is GREAT!

I just love to see the hypocracy exposed to the non JW public. Most people really don't have a clue of the mindset of staunch JW's.

Can't wait to see the entire org get it's comeuppance.

In the meantime alamb............I am sending you my email address just in case this is the way it has to be done.

Thank you for your courage.

HappyDad

• alamb
    alamb

I just sent my friend's wife 12+ of your e-mails. She is trying working on it. If anyone gets it, get it up here and pass it on.

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

If it is a really long testimony then it might be wise to split it up into 2,3, or 4 sections and let people download them individually.

If no one does this by the time it is sent to me, I'll split it up and post it.

-ithinkisee

• toreador
    toreador

Sounds great guys.

• alamb
    alamb

I'm on the phone now. His wife is asking if anyone has an FTP server they can send it directly to? Please PM me with the server info. It is 34.5 mb mwv file (AVI?).

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

I really don't know much about this stuff, but I do know about this site where the DF video is hosted for free:

http://www.youtube.com/index

I'm not sure if it will work for you or not,,,,

• alamb
    alamb

It's on here somewhere. I e-mailed it out to as many of you as I could. I'm not sure how you log in or get to this. This is the address. Help is always appreciated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2O4lbgX81U

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

bttt

I'm watching it now.

Fired right up. Oooo this is GOOD.

-Aude.

• alamb
    alamb

Oh good. Notice they slip and call the witness "Jim Jones" to testify and then giggle. Enjoy...bring a barf bag.

• carla
    carla

My sound won't get loud enough at the moment. Darn! I will try again in the morning.

How can I put this on a cd? Just stick it in a file and then burn it? '

Thanks to everyone's hard work on getting up on the site!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit