It's Friday night - what are you up to??

by Super_Becka 86 Replies latest jw friends

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Picking up where I left off last night. Cheers

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka
    Becka, I will be right over, umm how far away from California are you?

C'mon over, I'll get the snacks ready. Umm, I think California is about 4000 miles away from here, think you can make it??

-Becka :)

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka
    Although... some of us could do with some Global Warming right now!!!

Agreed!! It's so damn cold here today, I shiver just thinking about it!! And to make matter worse, it won't get halfway warm here for another four months!!

-Becka (of the "heating-challenged" class) :)

• ballistic
    ballistic

Don't worry, I'm still here,

turned into kicked back chair mode, holding glass, listening to opera mode.

• Undecided
    Undecided

Hi Becka,

I'm getting ready for bed. My daughter from SC came up tonight and gave me my birthday card. She wrote this

"Dad, I'm so very sorry I wasn't here for your birthday! You know that I love you very much and I hope your birthday was very special, you deserved it. At the moment all I can offer is love, kindness and a caring heart! But I will make it up to you later, I love you always, you're the BEST Dad in the whole world!! Thank you, just being my dad, I appreciate you very much.

Love always, Lisa

It's impossible not to love a daughter like this.

Ken P.

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

I can't tell you.

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka
    Hi Becka,

I'm getting ready for bed. My daughter from SC came up tonight and gave me my birthday card. She wrote this

"Dad, I'm so very sorry I wasn't here for your birthday! You know that I love you very much and I hope your birthday was very special, you deserved it. At the moment all I can offer is love, kindness and a caring heart! But I will make it up to you later, I love you always, you're the BEST Dad in the whole world!! Thank you, just being my dad, I appreciate you very much.

Love always, Lisa

It's impossible not to love a daughter like this.

Ken P.

Hi Ken,

Aww, sounds like your daughter is a real sweetheart, you're really lucky to have someone like her in your life. I know she means every single word that she wrote for you, and I'm sure she's absolutely right about it all, too. I'm bet her card made your birthday that much more special. You're truly blessed to have a daughter like her, I'm so happy for you. That's such a great story, I'm going to go to bed happy now.

Well, it's late over here, I need to get some sleep. Good night!!

-Becka :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit