It's Friday night - what are you up to??

by Super_Becka 86 Replies latest jw friends

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

Ahh yes, it's the end of another work / school week once again. It's time to breathe in some Friday night air, kick back, relax, maybe knock a few back...

The question is, what are my fellow JWD-ers doing tonight??

Me, I have a huge stack of laundry to do, and I'll probably read up on some history homework, maybe watch a movie and then go to bed, just like I do every Friday night. Not the most exciting Friday night, but what can I say, I'm a total geek. Us shy, quiet girls don't party much, we like to stay in, especially when it's cold and snowy outside.

What's everyone else up to tonight?? Anything exciting?? Anyone having a dull, predictable Friday night like me?? Who's got something fun on the agenda tonight??

-Becka :)

• KW13
    KW13

Personally i am sat on the couch with my laptop looking for interesting topics to reply to (for the record all your topics are great everyone, just that something appears everytime i check the active topic list)

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

at work at the moment - might have to work late sadly then it is time for

• ballistic
    ballistic

I just put down my study books...it's 11:20 pm... my exams I posted about are this coming week. Just cracked open a beer. ANyway, I thought you didn't drink Becka?

• delilah
    delilah

Well, after coming home from work, I cleaned the entire upstairs of my house, then I made lasagna, and we just devoured it, along with a ceasar salad, and garlic and cheese bread...and a glass of very nice Italian red wine.....tonight....watch a little t.v., maybe, and crash....

P.S.....on the subject of quiet girls/boys....my mom always said, that "still waters run deep".

• JH
    JH

I went to buy a couple beers at the convenience store, then went over to my parents near by to take some of their beer (cause they don't drink it fast enough and it could go bad) so I don't want them to be sick ,so I drink it for them, and I also took a bag of chips from there too, and now I'm posting here with oily fingers full of chips and drinking beer.

I'm mixing Labatts and Budlight I'm starting with the Labatts and keeping the best for last (budlight)
    *Burp*

• Think
    Think

Reading Watctower. HA ! HA ! HA LOL

Ok ! Just kidding !

• tweety
    tweety

After I read a few posts...my husband and I are going to the movies.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Nothing really.....

As I am by myself "again" I think I will order Chinese, take a bath, paint my toe nails, and watch Comedy Central.

That's my lovely night, and I will enjoy it!

Brooke....( of the boring, interesting, and complicated class )

• onesong
    onesong

Here's one to ya Super Becka! OK and another

(I'm on my 3rd)

So what else can one do in Newfoundland on a Friday night? A few of my buddies went there in ' 90 to "help where the need is great"

They reported that going there is like going back in time. ( 100 yrs. or so)

From where I live in NH it seems like NWFD is at the end of the planet. Please don't take this as an insult in any way. I'm just fascinated with anyone that lives in a colder, more northerly location than me.

Here's to warm thoughts and sunny days.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit