It's Friday night - what are you up to??

by Super_Becka 86 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

Something strange happened. When I was still doing my studying, I was sitting here at my desk and on a top shelf on the other side of the room is an oil aerosol spray I use to clean my motorbike. Well, the top popped off and landed on the floor all on it's own. Weird aye?

• JH
    JH

What did you drink tonight Ballistic? *edited to add a 2nd l to ballistic*

• onesong
    onesong

BTW can anyone tell me why the hell "FRIENDS" menu on this sight hasn't gone to the next page in like 24 hrs?

• ballistic
    ballistic

I have just opened a Bombardier. None of that bud-light-weight rubbish.

• JH
    JH
    BTW can anyone tell me why the hell "FRIENDS" menu on this sight hasn't gone to the next page in like 24 hrs?

I can for 50$ Ok I'll tell ya, you only click on friends when you want to "start" a thread, not see whats going on "live" here..... click on "active topics instead" that is live "Friends" or any other section of the forum updates only a couple of hours later. always click on active topics to see whats going on "now"

• JH
    JH
    bud-light

running to the fridge and opening a budlight

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I gotta go to work

• onesong
    onesong

Thanks JH ,I've been here for about 4 months and never knew that. (What an idiot) I'll negotiate. How 'bout $30 Just send me your bank account info and I'll wire the $.

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka
    Just cracked open a beer. ANyway, I thought you didn't drink Becka?

Ahh, looks like someone's been paying attention, I like it. Nope, ballistic, I don't drink, not at all, but I'm sure there are plenty out there who are knocking a few back this evening. Cheers to everyone out there who is, I'm sticking with my Pepsi, thanks!!

-Becka :)

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

first i played in the snow.

alt

alt

now i'm drinking beer!!!!

alt

luv, jojo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest