It's Friday night - what are you up to??

by Super_Becka 86 Replies latest jw friends

• hubert
    hubert
    You guys get snow ? We have 80 degree weather out here! I want some snow!

Lily, I'll bring you a truckload tomorrow. I won't even have to fill the truck, it will be "self filling".

Hubert (Hi, Coffee), Keep warm.

• ballistic
    ballistic
    I'll bring you a truckload tomorrow. I won't even have to fill the truck, it will be "self filling".

err, I can't do that on my motorbike,

on second thoughts I can...

I have travelled through a storm and tipped my boots out of rain water on someone's doorstep.

they were "self filling"

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka
    Getting ready for the big blizzard here in the Northeast

We're gearing up for a blizzard here on Monday, maybe it's the same one you guys are getting!!

lola, if you want some snow and cold weather, come on over, there's plenty here to go around!!

-Becka :)

• hubert
    hubert

Ha, Ha ! Good one, Ballistic !

Hubert

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

Hey ballistic, looks like you did a pretty good job of resurrecting this thread. Nice work.

• serendipity
    serendipity

I just finished some leftover Chinese (mu shu). I'm going to read "Awaken the Giant" by Anthony Robbins and maybe something else. And I'll check out this board a bit later. (I really need to get a social life. )

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka
    And I'll check out this board a bit later. (I really need to get a social life. )

Amen to that, I need to get a social life, too. I spend entirely too much time here at JWD!!

• lola28
    lola28

Becka, I will be right over, umm how far away from California are you?

lola

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Hey ballistic, looks like you did a pretty good job of resurrecting this thread. Nice work

Well, ahem, I like to do my bit for recycling!!!

Although... some of us could do with some Global Warming right now!!!

recycle posts everyone - save the planet!

• Legolas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit