It's Friday night - what are you up to??

by Super_Becka 86 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

I passed my mock exams! woo hoo! A few days revision and then the real thing. Might just do a few hours tonight and have a few beers so I might be posting "it's Saturday night... what are you..." later.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

SciFi Friday Ya Baby!!!
    Is that with the sound down low and sitting up close to the TV so no one will know? Or, loud and proud? I'm just askin'....

• ballistic
    ballistic

So...

It's Saturday.

What are you up to??? (chickened out of starting a new thread)

come on someone - get this thing moving again!

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka
    So...

It's Saturday.

What are you up to??? (chickened out of starting a new thread)

come on someone - get this thing moving again!

Ahh, hijacking my thread, are you?? OK, I'm up for that!!

Me, I'm hanging out with my roommates, cleaning up a bit, will probably watch a movie later and I should probably do some homework, too, if I can get motivated at all. Ooo, and I'll be talking to my boyfriend later on tonight, too - it's phone call night for us!! (Remember, he lives 3500 miles away from me, phone calls are like gold to us!!)

So, what's everyone else up to??

-Becka :)

• lola28
    lola28

I feel really crappy, too much work and not enough rest, I'm gonna go for a walk after work is over in an hour and four mintes ( not that I'm counting) and then I think I'm just gonna go home and try to sleep until Monday.

lola

• ballistic
    ballistic

I've put down my books again, err, it's about the same time as last night, I plan on having a few more beers tonight though. Really pleased I passed all my mock exams today.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Just made dinner for my bf...then checked my email, and of course had to see what was going on here... Having dessert shortly and then a little cuddling in front of the tv. I have no idea what's on tonight...kinda' doesn't matter...

Coffee

• hubert
    hubert

Getting ready for the big blizzard here in the Northeast. (usa).

Could start anytime soon. (It's just around the corner).

Hubert

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Yeah...it's gonna snow here too....getting snowed in can be fun!

Coffee

• lola28
    lola28

You guys get snow ? We have 80 degree weather out here! I want some snow!

lola

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit