It's Friday night - what are you up to??

by Super_Becka 86 Replies latest jw friends

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka
    live their whole lives never seeing the ocean
    Oh god, don't remind me. Columbus Ohio is as landlocked as a city could be. I haven't seen the ocean in years and years.

Oh Dan, you're breaking my heart!! No ocean in years!! How about I find some ocean pictures for you sometime and post 'em up here?? I think I have a few kicking around here somewhere. Believe me, us Newfies have lots of ocean to spare!!

-Becka :)

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Hmm, here's to... Friday night!! *lifts Pepsi can and drains it*

Pepsi?

I'm in to Vodka and Lime Ricky pop! Yummmmmmmmmm!

• JH
    JH
    i worked that burp up just for you JH!!!

I'M honored jojo

• ballistic
    ballistic
    It amazes me that some people live their whole lives never seeing the ocean or snow

Yeah it amazes me too, but that's not suprising as I live a 20 minute walk from the sea and in England.

I'm crashing for the night as it's probably warmer in bed. See you later.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Good night Balls!

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka
    Pepsi?

Hey, don't knock my Pepsi!! It's cheaper than vodka and doesn't give me a hangover in the morning.

I'm a nerd, remember?? Us nerds have a nasty habit of being teetotalers sometimes. Anyone care to break me of that habit??

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka
    Yeah it amazes me too, but that's not suprising as I live a 20 minute walk from the sea and in England.

I'm crashing for the night as it's probably warmer in bed. See you later.

Twenty minutes?! I live a 5-minute walk from the North Atlantic!! I'd suffocate if I lived 20 minutes away from the ocean!!

Good night!!

• ballistic
    ballistic

Goodnight JohnBoy, goodnight MaryAnne, goodnight Legolas, goodnight Becka, goodnight.... everyone.

• JH
    JH

Nighty night Ballistic

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

What else . . . The Games !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit