THESE ARE THE LAST DAYS

by PMJ 131 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Legolas
    Legolas

OMG...He's talking to the devil....tisk tisk on you...Jehovah will be so mad at you for that!

• PMJ
    PMJ

kid_a belivive me every one being against me doesnt bother me at all.i couldt careless.like i said i couldt careless if you apostates didnt post on my topic its you who welcome your self into my topic i never said you was welcome

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

yeah right *chuckles*

• PMJ
    PMJ

hehehehehehe.please be silent you havent got a clue what is going on i was saying hello to a friend whos screen name is lucifer.all your doing is adding to proof that you all a bunch of time wasters

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

too bad so sad you can't band anyone from this topic...so why complain about it? you started it

• beksbks
    beksbks

Son, does your mother know you're here? Do you REALIZE that you are communicating (to a point) with real live apostates?

• kid-A
    kid-A

if you apostates didnt post on my topic its you who welcome your self into my topic i never said you was welcome

dude, in case you have'nt noticed, the only people that have posted here ARE apostates. That tends to happen when you participate in an apostate discussion forum! Nevertheless, I have to admit you are becoming quite the celebrity here.....

• Legolas
    Legolas

I can say what ever I want to say when it comes to Lucifer...She is my daughter!

• poppers
    poppers

PMJ - you've got to understand something about your spelling, it draws negative attention to yourself. People can't help but notice it, just as it's hard to ignore a huge ugly wart on someone's face, and even though you know you shouldn't stare you just can't help yourself from doing so. Warts can be removed, and spelling and grammar can be improved. Doing so will eliminate a source of criticism and will allow your message to be taken, perhaps, a little more seriously by others.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

oops! lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit