THESE ARE THE LAST DAYS

by PMJ 131 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• slugga
    slugga
    any sincere person can see that God will put a end to this wicked system.and looking at all that the bible says it surely is the time we are now living in

So why are you wasting them posting on an apostate board?! Matt (of the friday night and i'm pissed class)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

he's not that sincere?

• Legolas
    Legolas
    So why are you wasting them posting on an apostate board?!

Ha Ha...Slugga you win a for the question of the day!

• lola28
    lola28

meh, I say f*** it, we have had a nice run.

lola

• ballistic
    ballistic

Either he just likes the attention, or he... just likes the attention.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    he will put a end to this system just like he put a end to the ungodly world or noahs day

PMJ: Duly noted! I've got my waterproof poncho and rubber waders ready. My affairs are in order and I'm wearing clean underwear. You think I should pack a lunch? This could take awhile. Joe Hober has been known to drag things out a bit. You crack me up! Thanks for the best laugh of the day (other than reading my own posts).

• PMJ
    PMJ

mrs jones who said i was asuming.i didnt hear you mention the hebrew scriptures

• kls
    kls
    Either he just likes the attention, or he... just likes the attention.

Which one do i choose?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

so you're saying that PMJ is an Attention Whore? Yeah I can see that. And I just can't help feeding the kitty. lol

• carla
    carla

Don't jw's ever tire of being false prophets? Do they not understand what the bible says about false prophets?

They give God a bad name and end up looking like the cartoons of long haired guys in robes carrying signs- The End is Near!

If the end is so close why is Brooklyn building new buildings? Why put on roofs that have a thirty year warranty? why improve or build any new kingdom hells? Why does the gb hang on to it's billions in real estate and other assests? Why fight for future and current religious status in other countries? why not just let jah take care of it? why, why, why?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit