THESE ARE THE LAST DAYS

by PMJ 131 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• lucifer
    lucifer

god i hope these are the last days lol i have the biggest headache right now and want to shot myself in the head, so if im going to die soon anyway well thank the lorddddd!

hey pmj

• kls
    kls
    you want to no why im wasting my time on a apostate site?first of all im glad thats how you see your selfssecond no were on this site does it say its for apostates.or have you renamed it?thirdly there are sincere people who come on here for holsome spirtual food thinking it a jehovahs witnesses website.and it stead they hear all your twisted ideas.so me and others are here to help such ones.so please dont big your selfs up thinking im here for you because im not i couldnt careless if you posted or not

Om my , what an aroma or arrogance i smell,,,,, Sniff sniff

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

you smell the later

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    there are sincere people who come on here for holsome spirtual food thinking it a jehovahs witnesses website.and it stead they hear all your twisted ideas.so me and others are here to help such ones.so please dont big your selfs up thinking im here for you because im not

Is this a new language or am I going nuts? Or a m I just bigging myself up? Some days, it is hard to tell.............

• Legolas
    Legolas

HaHa Bizzy....It's all the good training that the WT provides!

• Think
    Think

Wholesome properfoodatproper time for JW looking for directions on apostate sites, because they feel confused from dope overdose on KH sales meeting:

Wooden pulp, tons of magazines for over 100 years hidden in the closets as a " THE TRUTH" , Armagedon is comin !!! Walk in the "TRUTH",

DO MORE g to THE TRUTH.....Pedofile cases...

• beksbks
    beksbks

People!!! My sides ache from this thread! Not only can I hardly see through my tears, you biggies are posting faster than I can refresh!

• kid-A
    kid-A

poor pmj, like a cancer cell being swarmed by a very healthy and effective JWD 'apostate' immune system !!! I love being a killer-T cell!

• PMJ
    PMJ

here we go again about my spellinghey lucifer hows it going?

• prophecor
    prophecor

But PMS, do you think you could invest in the spell checker from GOOGLE? Makes for a whole lot better communication. Frankly I'm surprised just how bad my spelling is without it. If YOU use it, folks will probably be a lot more receptive to what you have to say, eh? Plus, it don't cost you nuthin'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit