THESE ARE THE LAST DAYS

by PMJ 131 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

It's called denial

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    Yeah, there's been a nephilim problem around here lately.

Dang! I thought I sprayed for them!

• Legolas
  • PMJ
    PMJ

you want to no why im wasting my time on a apostate site?first of all im glad thats how you see your selfssecond no were on this site does it say its for apostates.or have you renamed it?thirdly there are sincere people who come on here for holsome spirtual food thinking it a jehovahs witnesses website.and it stead they hear all your twisted ideas.so me and others are here to help such ones.so please dont big your selfs up thinking im here for you because im not i couldnt careless if you posted or not

• JH
    JH

When Jesus said these were the last days, he omited to say that these were the 730,000 last days

• jgnat
    jgnat

More context:

• Jesus quoted from the part of the Old Testament that records the temptations Israel faced during 40 years in the wilderness. As Jesus finished His 41 days in the wilderness, He cited Deuteronomy 8:3: 6:16, 13 (see Matthew 4:1-11; a parallel is Luke 4:1-13).

Later, in Matthew 16:4, Jesus refers to the prophet Jonah, an apparent reference to His own coming death, burial, and resurrection.
    • In Matthew 19:3-12 He refers to Genesis 1:27 and 2:24, all in reference to an issue raised by the Pharisees in light of Deuteronomy 24:1-4.
    • Jesus cites Psalm 8:2 in defense of the children's praise at His triumphal entry into Jerusalem (Matthew 21:1 6).
    • When Jesus quotes the first verse of Psalm 110 during the last week of His earthly ministry (Matthew 22:44), He says the Holy Spirit inspired David to write the psalm.
    • Even in His most extreme suffering on the cross, Jesus quotes Scripture. Both Matthew and Mark record the fact that Jesus cites Psalm 22:1, a psalm of the righteous sufferer, during the crucifixion (Matthew 27:46; Mark 15:34).

http://www.mtio.com/articles/bissar35.htm

What do the JW's reference most in the OT?

• Korah got his own back. (Numbers 16)
    • Noah got his own back. (Genesis 7:21-23)
    • Job suffered while in earth but he eventually got his own back. (Job)
  • Legolas
    Legolas
    first of all im glad thats how you see your selfs

Damn right and I am proud of it!

Why on earth would I want to be part of a CULT!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    These Are Days
    (Sung by 10,000 Maniacs)

These are days you'll remember.
    Never before and never since, I promise, will the whole world be warm as this.
    And as you feel it, you'll know it's true that you are blessed and lucky.
    It's true that you are touched by something that will grow and bloom in you.

These are days you'll remember.
    When May is rushing over you with desire to be part of the miracles you see in every hour.
    You'll know it's true that you are blessed and lucky.
    It's true that you are touched by something that will grow and bloom in you.

These are days.

These are the days you might fill with laughter until you break.
    These days you might feel a shaft of light make its way across your face.
    And when you do you'll know how it was meant to be.
    See the signs and know their meaning.
    It's true, you'll know how it was meant to be.
    Hear the signs and know they're speaking to you, to you.
  • DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    you want to no why im wasting my time on a apostate site?first of all im glad thats how you see your selfssecond no were on this site does it say its for apostates.or have you renamed it?thirdly there are sincere people who come on here for holsome spirtual food thinking it a jehovahs witnesses website.and it stead they hear all your twisted ideas.so me and others are here to help such ones.so please dont big your selfs up thinking im here for you because im not i couldnt careless if you posted or not

Dude, you don't even try do you?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Dam right and I am proud of it!

Why on earth would I want to be part of a CULT!

Damn straight!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit