THESE ARE THE LAST DAYS

by PMJ 131 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Celia
    Celia
    hi mark hughes.first of all how did you like playing for manchester united?second you said i was lonely and that i judged people.well your judging me.so does that make you lonely?trust me im not lonely i have a big family who are great im slaso married with and have achild and one on the way.i also have a very good job.and im ovesly better at it than you are at your job

OK - Lesson # 1 Spelling and typing

Hi Mark Hughes. First of all, how did you like playing for Manchester United? Second, you said I was lonely and that I judged people. Well, you're judging me! So does that make you lonely? Trust me, I'm not lonely. I have a big family, a great family. I'm also married and have a child, and another one is on the way. I also have a very good job, and I'm obviously better at it than you are at yours.

(Why, obviously PMJ is better at his job than Mark Hughes, nobody knows....)

One space after a comma, two spaces after a period. That's a comma , That's a period .

• PMJ
    PMJ

HEY CELLA MY JOB HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SPELLING BUT IT DOES TAKE A LOT OF SKILL.SO KEEP YOUR BIG HEAD OUT OF IT

• Legolas
    Legolas
    also have a very good job.and im ovesly better at it than you are at your job

Hmmmmmmmmmm...Just what could PMJ's job be?

• beksbks
    beksbks

Lord help us, it's much worse than I originally thought!

• beksbks
    beksbks

Infiltrating apostate forums looking for spelling and grammer tips??

• mark hughes
    mark hughes

You may have "caught a lot of fish" as you put it PMJ but I think you can tell that a lot of people only reply to your posts because it gives them, and myself included, a good laugh.

Pull up a chair PMJ you're one of us now.

• lucifer
    lucifer

I have such a headache (PS I am now officially hi-jacking your thread pmj hehe) any suggestions as to how to get rid of it quick, I'm at work so I don't have much at my disposal and I already took some advil des of the hijacking class

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Pull up a chair PMJ you're one of us now.

Yes he sure is!

Whether he likes it or not!

• Celia
    Celia

Lucifer: Get an Excedrin Migraine. And drink some Coke or a cup of coffee.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    if you dont like the atention my topics get then dont add to it.simple as that.good bye you r the weakest link

I may be the weakest link but you are the biggest (rhymes).... well you know...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit