THESE ARE THE LAST DAYS

by PMJ 131 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• PMJ
    PMJ

any sincere person can see that God will put a end to this wicked system.and looking at all that the bible says it surely is the time we are now living in

• ballistic
    ballistic

The average age is increasing. A couple of hundred years ago, you would have died from something as simple as a tooth abscess.

• kls
    kls

This is a recording.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

sincere person -define sincere person - I know many sincere people and they do not belive that

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

PMJ what do you think putting an "end to this wicked system" would entail exactly?

GBL

• Spectre
    Spectre

I sure wish that I was "sincere".

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

"end to this wicked system" would entail exactly?

A sincere God putting to death billions of sincere people

• PMJ
    PMJ

sorry stillaexjwelder what i ment was a God fearing sincere person.some one who nows and loves jehovah nows he will not let this sytem go on

• Celia
    Celia

I am sincere - and I don't believe any supernatural being will put an end to our world - Humankind on the other hand will destroy the earth as we know it, if we continue abusing it the way we have in the last 50 or 100 years.

• Clam
    Clam
    any sincere person can see that God will put a end to this wicked system.and looking at all that the bible says it surely is the time we are now living in

No that's what the false prophet says.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit