THESE ARE THE LAST DAYS

by PMJ 131 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Undecided
    Undecided

Wait untill you get to be 70 or 80 years old and you will really know you are living in the last days.

Ken P.

• wombat
    wombat

Bloody hell Undecided...Cheer up before I am forced to fly across the Pacific with a carton of good Aussie beer. Like I said before, in ten years time you will wish that you were a sprightly 70.

• skyman
    skyman

PMJ you need to answer my blood letter. You promised.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

TOP O' THE MORNING TO YOU CRAZY PEOPLE!

WARNING: Staying in this thread for more than 3 mintues can lead to insanity! It is contagious and PMJ is a carrier!

• Think
    Think

BrethelTower: mass production factory for clones/drones !!!

• Golf
  • Golf
    Golf

PMJ, I heard those words back in 1948. Can to add or are you?

Golf

• slugga
    slugga
    you want to no why im wasting my time on a apostate site?first of all im glad thats how you see your selfssecond no were on this site does it say its for apostates.or have you renamed it?thirdly there are sincere people who come on here for holsome spirtual food thinking it a jehovahs witnesses website.and it stead they hear all your twisted ideas.so me and others are here to help such ones.so please dont big your selfs up thinking im here for you because im not i couldnt careless if you posted or not

Awww he wants to help us out, he wants to help us grow spiritually and to repent and return to Jehoovah :) Tell you what PMJ, I'll take you up on your offer. I'll chuck a suit on, dig out my old bag (no not my other half) and I'll go to a meeting with you, up there in cloth cap land... I might have to fess up at the hall that we met on an apostate Website though. :) ...........Waiting for PMJ to tell me what Hall we're going to..........

• slugga
    slugga

PMJ

About us going to the Hall together...

I'm a bit worried, can you assure me that I won't get touched up in the toilets in the hall

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/105643/1.ashx

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/102331/1833374/post.ashx#1833374

Matt

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

PMJ,

ya man, totally. that was a brilliant movie:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit