THESE ARE THE LAST DAYS

by PMJ 131 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bryan
    Bryan
    any sincere person can see that God will put a end to this wicked system.and looking at all that the bible says it surely is the time we are now living in
    Maybe we should set up a date between PMJ and Brownboy? Bryan
  • lucifer
    lucifer

thanks celia, some coke would be good I think

• ferret
    ferret

PMJ cleans toilets. Just ask him.

• Think
    Think

I am sincere, and I don't believe in Rapetower lies.

False Prophet is judged from the lies FROM HIS MOUTH.

• Think
    Think

Yeaa hhh !!!

The last DENIALS of the CROOK Tower.

Time is ticking !!! tick! tick ! tick ! time ! Rapetower ! Is time to GO !

• Terry
    Terry
    any sincere person can see that God will put a end to this wicked system.and looking at all that the bible says it surely is the time we are now living in

Here is what should have been done a long, long time ago.

Take any person who makes the same statement as above and corner them. Say this to them.

"Okay, if you are absolutely certain and utterly convinced that what you are saying has merit then I will challenge you.

What is the longest outside possibility you will accept for the end? A year? Five years? Ten? Twenty? In other words; set the outer limit on the actual meaning of your statement. Or else: it means absolutely nothing. If you say: Five Years--- then my challenge is easy. If five years comes and goes WITHOUT ANYTHING happening---will you give up this nonsense once and for all?"

Of course they would not!!

Such statements have no meaning. They are just prods for the mind control reflexes of persons who have abandoned their own lives by putting them on hold...waiting for God to fix the mess they have made of it.

T.

• Mary
    Mary
    PMJ said: any sincere person can see that God will put a end to this wicked system.and looking at all that the bible says it surely is the time we are now living in

Really? Hot Damn! That's good enough for me!! Where do I sign up to pioneer?!

• mark hughes
    mark hughes

PMJ my name is Mark Hughes but not the Mark Hughes you refer to. You may also be aware that it was quite a few years ago that the afore mentioned Mark Hughes left ManUTD and now is the manager of Blackburn. (I'm an Arsenal fan if it is of intrest to you)

You may well be better at your job than I PMJ, I have just started up my own buiseness this week although it has taken me 16 months to get this far (I will tell you all about it soon) what do you do to keep your kids in shoes PMJ?

• Think
    Think

Last days for Devil's Advocate /aka/ False Prophet

( we NEVER told anybody that Amagedon will come in 1975 )

• beksbks
    beksbks

PMJ, what part of the world are you from? How long have you been a JW? You're starting to bring out my motherly instincts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit