THE NEWS IS BIGGER THAN DATELINE, BBC, CBC, ETC.

by AndersonsInfo 1093 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Funny about that, eh? I just went out today and bought myself an excellent bottle of scotch. Maybe I had a premonition that I'd have something to celebrate this coming week.

Even funnier.....when was out this afternoon. I too, stopped into the liquor store---the first time in many many months! I picked up some great wines on sale for the holidays---some really festive ones at that! Talk about coincidence.....MY Christmas gift is going to come early all nicely wrapped through the internet----who knew,?

MERRY CHRISTMAS FELLOW APOSTATES!!!!!!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Yer killin' me with suspense. I'm not smart enough for the "put two threads together" stuff.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

What grabs bigger headlines than children being molested? It would have to be something to make that take a page 2.

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

I can translate into Japanese if you don't yet have that language covered.
    SNG

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

The suspense is unbearable!

-Doodle-V

• z
    z

If you need it in Hebrew I can do it gladly

• wombat
    wombat

I hope that the WTBTS doesn't close down completely. I would really miss this board.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Barbara:

I could translate it into strine for you!

• Jourles
    Jourles

OK. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it has to do with the blood doctrine. My favorite subject. It is the greatest injustice that can take place in the org. No other doctrine or practice can literally kill people, not even df'ing.

Anyone care to make a wager? I will post a booby shot for a month if I'm wrong. Any ladies care to make the same bet?

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Same thought, Jourles. It is the only thing I could think of that could even possibly net the cover of Time.

Barbara, I can handle the translation into Redneck, it's my native tongue.

AuldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit