THE NEWS IS BIGGER THAN DATELINE, BBC, CBC, ETC.

by AndersonsInfo 1093 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

As Prince Charles would say "I'm all ears"

Kaytee

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Jehovah's Witnesses won't be able to call this one "persecution." Watchtower lied, hence this expose'. You will be shocked at what WT did when you find out. I was shocked, but not surprised. I was angry, then happy that they have been caught!

Barbara

• wombat
    wombat

Time mag cover story??????

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

You're gonna have a job keeping a lid on this, now, Barbara!

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

If we activists produce thousands and thousands of letters in protest to our former "Mother," yes, I believe it will be a Time magazine cover story. It's up to us, guys and gals to make this happen.
    I know, I know, Ozzie, it's getting terribly hard to keep a lid on this one. But I can do it, I can do it, I can do...
    Barb.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I hope this is better than all those 'Special Assembly' Days and 'Special' Talks we used to sleep through in Tennessee Circuit # 1.

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

Can you at least tell us how long we're going to have to wait to hear the big news?????

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

is this like the "big news you must be at the kh this sun?thurs" announcements in the km

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I'll be waiting..........

What category will it be in....'Friends'?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Serious question Barbera. Is it worth even keeping this thread open at the risk of 'tipping off' the Society. Sure, you haven't told us anything concrete but wouldn't the Watchtower have existing suspicions of the areas you have been investigating? Might not a thread like this put them on notice of an imminent development and thus focus their attention where we least want it?

It's been a few hours since you started this thread and in all likelihood it has been found by the WT but it is Saturday, you never know. It might be wise to delete this thread. No?

Either way you have an appreciative and drooling audience hanging on your every word.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit