THE NEWS IS BIGGER THAN DATELINE, BBC, CBC, ETC.

by AndersonsInfo 1093 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Shakita
    Shakita

Barbara,

My husband and I left the organization 4 years ago thanks to our son and the great people here on this board who were of much support to us.

We still have close family members "in" and we can hardly wait until next week to learn this news of yours. Maybe it will be BIG enough to rock their boats a little bit...and it would be my greatest wish that they would leave this criminal organization...but I think that no matter how big this news is, they will attribute it to lies of apostates at "the end of this system of things". Also, they have a lifetime of friends and family members who they stay "in" for. The organization is a social aspect of their lives that they do not wish to live without right now.

if I was still a JW and found out about this, I really believe I would immediately walk away from the WT and never look back. I sincerely hope that thousands upon thousands do just that when they read for themselves how they have been bamboozled, duped and hoodwinked!

With all my heart I sincerely hope so too.

Mrs. Shakita (waiting patiently)

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Goldminer wrote: "Will it bring the average jw out of their state of denial? Nothing will do that. But, it will bring out many more of the thinkers, and do a lot more damage than that.

I'd suggest everyone go back two pages and re-read the bonnie_clyde post, and reread Barbara's posts.

Then sit back and wait for Barbara's announcement.

After that, let's get into action.

S4

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi Freein Florida,

Welcome to the forum!

• sf
    sf
    even if it gets onto yahoo news, or some other internet news source

Oh, I'd bet Danny Haszard will be all over THAT. The search engines will be smokin'!

I knew I had saved that bottle of Spumante for a Great Occasion. Just can't wait to pop the cork!! Mmmm, I can taste those bubbles now...

alt

sKally

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I knew I had saved that bottle of Spumante for a Great Occasion. Just can't wait to pop the cork!! Mmmm, I can taste those bubbles now...

Funny about that, eh? I just went out today and bought myself an excellent bottle of scotch. Maybe I had a premonition that I'd have something to celebrate this coming week.

W

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

OHMYGOD,OHMYGOD,OHMYGOD,OHMYGOD.........Please let this be some news that shakes my sister out of this horrible Org! How wonderful it would be to have my family together again! Don't get your hopes up, don't get your hopes up, don't get your hopes up........

Dear Barbara:

Is there anything that we could be saying to our family members to lay the goundwork, so that when this hits the news it has full effect?

-Lisabobeesa

• Beta Male
    Beta Male

dear lord let it be something to which there can be no reply.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Amen, betamale!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Thank you Barbara i know you have sworn me to secrecy.

Squirm Watchtower bosses

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Ok you two, Danny and Barbara, remember,

Loose lips sink ships..... SHHHHHHHH.

I don't know but I can wait...

Good job keepin yer traps shut. A bit cruel but its great fun anyway!

W.Once

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit