THE NEWS IS BIGGER THAN DATELINE, BBC, CBC, ETC.

by AndersonsInfo 1093 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ballistic
    ballistic

I'm all ears!!! Well, all "ear" anyway. I'm still deaf in one ear.

• avengers
    avengers
    Thank you Barbara i know you have sworn me to secrecy.

So you know what it's about? I'll buy you a beer if you tell me. (lol)

Is it really that big? I hope so.

Andy

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

NO telling! I know because of my PR networking i will not budge either NO PM's please it would be my undoing.

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

You aren't going to try and claim Jehovah's Witnesses SPIED for the U.S. are you ?

• ballistic
    ballistic

They haven't been using planes owned by the CIA to go to international conventions have they?

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Yikes, what a can of worms I opened! ;)
    Who guessed correctly? All of the above. Na, I'm just kidding.
    Actually, if you put two separate posts together, you almost have the Big News except that one component is lacking. How about that for a hint?
    Even though the Big News is serious stuff, Joe and I had to laugh at some of the excellent and very funny conjectures.
    Thank you for not spilling the beans if you already know what subject the Big News is about. Very few people have actually seen what's coming: For instance, my husband, Joe, saw it; also, my mother and my sister-in-law dropped their teeth in amazement. And four well-known XJWs who offered their expert opinions when the Big News was not yet complete. And two non-Witness experts who are close to XJWs approved of it. Then there are the hordes of experts who are part of the group who gave their blessing to the Big News who never before had any dealings with JWs or XJWs.
    And many thanks go to extraordinary people who are now translating the Big News into nine languages with more to come. I want to thank them for their time-consuming volunteer work and not spilling the beans.
    Now here's the best part, and, ladies, you will be happy to hear this: We owe the Big News to a WOMAN! And it's not me. I wish it was. I wish I had the good sense to ferret this out, but I didn't. Stupid me, I was just too trusting.
    We owe this wonderful woman a debt of thanks and gratitude. Hopefully, early next week you will hear her name for the first time, but not the last.

Barbara

• Mulan
    Mulan
    How early in the week can we expect the fan to be be hit by the poop?

I PM'd Barbara and told her we are going to Hawaii on Friday and I don't want to miss this thing. She assured me I will know before Friday.

I am not in on this one, and it's probably best that I'm not. I'm not a great keeper of secrets..............not terrible but not great either.

• avengers
    avengers
    And many thanks go to extraordinary people who are now translating the Big News into nine languages with more to come. I want to thank them for their time-consuming volunteer work and not spilling the beans.

If you need it translated into the Dutch language I'll be willing to help. Or maybe you already have someone to do it.

Andy

• codeblue
    codeblue

(((Barbara and Joe)))

OMG...you have got both me and NOdenial on pins and needles!!! I hope it is news that I can immediately share with my JW children, and news that is trustworthy and not just found on the internet.. (you know the JW thoughts on the internet).

WE can't wait, but yes we will. (nervously..lol)

You gave me something to look forward to, Thank you both!!!

Codeblue

• weeble
    weeble

Just in time for Christmas!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit