THE NEWS IS BIGGER THAN DATELINE, BBC, CBC, ETC.

by AndersonsInfo 1093 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

My gosh, look at the page views go...Barbara, you appear to have created a stir.

AuldSoul

• startingover
    startingover

If this scenario were true, I can very well imagine my wife, even after being shown proof positive, would go on and say that she is serving jehovah and that it really doesn't matter. How sad.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

"If this scenario were true, I can very well imagine my wife, even after being shown proof positive, would go on and say that she is serving jehovah and that it really doesn't matter. How sad."

Yes, same here. If Fred Franz rose from the dead (again), appeared at every District Convention simultaneously and said "c'mon, everybody, go home. I had New World Translation 2.0 on the way and they had me killed because of a few things...." or something to that effect, my family would still be like "well, I'm gonna follow the FDS... gotta treat Jesus' brothers like I woulda treated Jesus...."

• wombat
    wombat

Let's see...Barbara said in her post #103 that if you two earlier suggestions together and add another component it would be the Big News.

So what are some of the earlier suggestions preceding her comment? Like serious ones...

TopHat Murdered someone

Minimis Sexual abuse and cover-up by a prominent leader

Tickis Abandoning 1914

Bryan Dropping "No Blood"

Bonnie_Clyde Multi-million $$ class action

Metation Massive public lawsuit

daniel-p Mismanagement of Katrina funds

YoursChelbie Lying to government officials

Sunspot saw something "really odd on another board and dismissed it as it was so off-beat but now says......"but just maybe". So this could be something really, really odd

Barbara's post #101 says that JWs will feel "Bamboozled, duped, hoodwinked".

Yeah.....I'm beginning to think that someone very important had a secret blood transfusion and that his will start a class-action lawsuit. (But what's the missing component???")

Maybe they murdered the accountant to get their hands on the Katrina funds (which they may be spending on nuclear bombs to kick-start Armageddon, as was also suggested)

This is such good fun. I can't get any work done..

• Jourles
    Jourles

What I would really be curious about is how the noblood.org people would spin it(if it is regarding blood). One of the top sisters on that site, Jessica Varisco, basically runs a no-blood program at a hospital near NASA(forget the name). In fact, I used to be in their book study group held at their house. It was her program that really started my doubts on blood. She hosted a little seminar one day at the hospital and showed us various blood fractions and proteins. She passed around a little bottle of albumin and said that it took so many pints of blood just to come up with that amount. Here was a fraction taken from blood that was ok for a witness to accept, but a witness would never donate his own blood to offer this same fraction.

Can you tell that I'm really hoping that this news is regarding blood? I've invested too much blood, sweat and tears with my friends and family concerning the blood doctrine. I really hope this is something that I can use.

• horrible life
    horrible life

MONEY, MONEY, MONEY

Look at the buildings they have bought, and sold, remodeling, begging for money? Everybody talks about the literature being dumbed down for a 3rd grader, maybe thats who writes this stuff, while the GB is laundering money (?) Money it seems like would be the only thing that would really make the news.

The general public, I really don't think, really give a damn if some stupid JW refuses blood, or gets kicked out of the church.

But they do have those 2 new GB members. Maybe they are the ones who have blown the whistle. They come in, all spirtual, and see what is going on, and start screaming. I just had to put my 2 cents in. HL

PS I can just picture myself at the next family reunion!!!!!

• r51785
    r51785

Okay, I think it was Colonel Mustard in the Conservatory with the lead pipe....... Really I think that the revelation that a governing body member had a blood transfusion could be quite devastating. However there is no way that this could result in a serious lawsuit. Remember that the decision a Jehovahs Witness makes to refuse medical treatment is a matter of personal conscience. Of course if your conscience makes the wrong decision you get treated like a leper... The only financial impact such a revelation could have would be a further eroding of income as people are "stumbled out of the truth." Remember there will always be people who will want to be Jehovah Witnesses. "You can fool some of the people all of the time." ------ Abraham Lincoln

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

the big news is; issac abraham and jacob have taked possession of beth serm drove straight up in judge retherFRAUD'S 16 CYL CADDILAC. dragging ted jarcz by a chain from the back bumper.

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere
    Remember that the decision a Jehovahs Witness makes to refuse medical treatment is a matter of personal conscience.

But is that decision based on accurate informed consent. Could it be proved that many have been mis-informed and then coerced to refuse?

Can't wait to hear the actual news. This is rather exciting!!

-Aude.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Maybe they finally got a clue and, in a last ditch effort to boost their Holy Statistics, they will drop their shunning policy, and automatically reinstate all who have been DF'd and DA'd. They will follow the example of some other churches and count us among them whether we like it or not.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit