THE NEWS IS BIGGER THAN DATELINE, BBC, CBC, ETC.

by AndersonsInfo 1093 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Jourles
    Jourles

And how does it look when the WTS sends their own lawyers in to coerce the family to refrain from accepting blood? How often have HLC members intervened and threatened the hospital/doctors with a lawsuit if their religious views are not upheld? How about if these scenarios are played out with children being the victims, not adults? Could the case with Bethany Hughes have started something?

Damn it Barbara! Just tell us already!! Jesus, I won't get any sleep tonight at this rate. My mind is just spinning trying to figure out what this could possibly be.

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere
    The general public, I really don't think, really give a damn if some stupid JW refuses blood, or gets kicked out of the church.

They care when it's a child being refused blood.

-Aude.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Follow the Blood !

• horrible life
    horrible life

Aude, that is very true, but in that case, I as an outsider, think I would be mad at the parents, not the religion. How could a parent let their child die, in these days of wonderful medical science, let their child die, because of a stupid belief.

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere
    Aude, that is very true, but in that case, I as an outsider, think I would be mad at the parents, not the religion.

OK. Agreed.

-Aude.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I said it before and I'll say it again...

... I think it's mismanagement of funds. It's something which would be shocking to non-JW and JW alike. Something which matches the "hoodwinking, lying" phraseology used by Barbara. Also, it can't be any kind of doctrinal change because Barbara is approaching this from a scandal/coverup slant, not a belief change.

• horrible life
    horrible life

OK daniel p, put me down in the column of money scandals. What will we win? Besides the joy of seeing bad things happen to the WT. REMEMBER THE BAKERS!!! Tammy-Faye, and what's his name. Made the big news!

• Purza
    Purza

My husband thinks they are going to allow gay marriage.

Purza

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Maybe they've done something illegal or unethical in an attempt to gain legal recognition in a country where they were under ban.

W

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

THE UNITED STATES IS GOING TO TAX THE WT. OR IN SOME OTHER COUNTRY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit