GAGS I HAVE PROUDLY PULLED ON JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES :)

by Nate Merit 171 Replies latest social humour

• calico
    calico

I think it's funny!

• gdss
    gdss

Nate,

If you use the day for a year concept(Nu 14:34), then really you comitted those heinous acts 27 days ago! HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!!!

Just a feeble attempt at humor.

Paul

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Hi Narkissos

Yes, thats true. Any JW activism means one still hasnt gotten them out of the system, which I pointed out to OZ who has put up these JW-intenseive sites, but was badmouthing me for pulling pranks twenty six years ago, in 1979.

Thanks again.

Nathan

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Hi Forsharry

Thanks for enjoying the pranks! I'm pleased to have made you laugh.

1984 was twenty one years ago. However, I asked Mark Smith about these pranks this morning, and he pointed out we had pulled them in 1979, not 1984. I was driving truck in Dallas in 1984. I'd only been out of the JW's for six years when we pulled these pranks.

Thanks for posting, and having a sense of humor.

Nate

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Hi Satanus!

I'm glad some of the posters, including yourself, have a sense of humor. I was surprised that most of not all of those who were disapproving didnt read carefully enough to see how long ago these pranks were.

1984 was twenty one years ago. However, I asked Mark Smith about these pranks this morning, and he pointed out we had pulled them in 1979, not 1984. I was driving truck in Dallas in 1984. I'd only been out of the JW's for six years when we pulled these pranks.

Yes, this sort of thing would get me arrested and set to prison for "terorism" in this post-911 hysterical culture.

Yours NOT in "political correctness" OR the herd mentality.
    Nate

• avishai
    avishai

Oh, geez.

Yet everyone on the board thought it was funny when someone put a Jack o' lantern in front of the hall.

Compared to what the dubs do? This is nothing, and damn funny. Stay proud Nate.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

I specially liked the one about the letter to the newspaper! Some people should lighten the f*%& up!
    Mastodon-Of the "No hablo Inglés" class

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Hi JeannieBeanz!

THANK YOU for having some fun along with me! It makes me feel really happy knowing I've made someone laugh. Hey, I nearly wet myself when my cop bud Larry told me that about the patrol car every hour. These pranks were so long ago, Larry has retired from the force.

Thanks again Jean! Have a wonderful day and great week!

Nate

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Just for the record I want to state that I did notice that the events described took place about two decades ago.

However, Nate, I doubt your contention that Natas is Satan backwards. I'm certain it isn't.

Should we conduct a poll? If the results of the poll agree with me, I'll consider the issue settled.

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Hi LUNA2 !

THANK YOU TOO for having a sense of humor!

Yeah, I had a lot of energy. I was 26 years old (now 52), in great health and shape. Boxed, lifted weights, swam, played tennis, wrestled, hiked.

Today these same pranks would get me arrested as a "Terrorist."

Sheesh. I would hate to be growing up in this New Amerika.

Yours NOT in PCness or the Herd Mentality,
    Nate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit