GAGS I HAVE PROUDLY PULLED ON JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES :)

by Nate Merit 171 Replies latest social humour

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Well Hello Nellie!

1984 was twenty one years ago, Nellie. However, I asked Mark Smith about these pranks this morning, and he pointed out we had pulled them in 1979, not 1984. I was driving truck in Dallas in 1984. I'd only been out of the JW's for six years when we pulled these pranks. Let me tell you something else. I was DFed back during the 1975 era (in 1973 actually), and theit DFing me plunged me into a world of drugs, alcohol, depression, and suicide attempts. It took me over a decade of counseling to get over it. A lot of time and money and misery.

Again, this was a long time ago, and I posted them thinking folks here had a sense of humor. Some do, some dont.

Nate

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Hi Cellist!

THANK YOU for having a sense of humor AND of irony!

I asked Mark Smith about these pranks this morning, and he pointed out we had pulled them in 1979, not 1984. I was driving truck in Dallas in 1984. I'd only been out of the JW's for six years when we pulled these pranks. I was DFed in 1973 during the 1975 era, and theit DFing me plunged me into a world of drugs, alcohol, depression, and suicide attempts. It took me over a decade of counseling to get over it.

So, yeah, I agree. They got off lightly! I like your attitude. Have a great week and even better weekend.

Thanks again for posting, Cellist!
    Nate

• carla
    carla

Can't say I haven't thought of a few of things myself! Like decorating for Christmas or putting a 'keep Christ in Christmas' sign on the lawn! My imagination could come with a number of things!

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

CELLIST! Hello again!

Thank you once more for having a sense of humor. The folks here with a sense of humor made my day, and of course that includes you.

Nate

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Hello AlmostAtheist Dave!

Heck yeah. Anyone trying this today would be arressted for being a "terrorist."

This is NOT the America of my youth, or even of my 20's, 30's, and 40's.

"Dave's not here!"

"I KNOW man, I'M Dave!"

NNNNNate

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

HI CALICO!!

THANK YOU for having a sense of humor and for letting me know you got some laughs from this post.

In my next life I want to be born as a trillionaire philanthropist who is a businessman by day and a crime-fighting Human Warthog at night!

Have a great week.
    Nate

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Then I made a really nice stencil that said PARKING RESERVED FOR ELDERS, and used a spray can of black paint to spray it four times onto the back wall of the Hall, where the best parking spaces were!

I love this one.

Nate, are you still living in Michigan?

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Hi AVAISHAI!

Thank you, and AGREED! It was 26 years ago, I was 26 years old. It was fun and funny. So, the folks who didnt like MY pranks DID like someone else's? Hmm. I think the folks who didnt like my pranks simply dont like ME!

I've been on a lot of message boards over the last decade and I've noticed that I quickly make a few enemies because I fail to follow the Unstated Protocols these numbnuts have wedged between their legs and up their bums:

1. Be humble when first posting. Have your hat in you hand and say "massah" a lot.

2. Be rather quiet. After all, you're new and you must suck up for awhile, be obsequious.

3. Wait for a year or so before being yourself. We hate people who shine.

Anyway...thanks for having a sense of humor and for the info about the other prank.

Nate

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Hi Mastodon!

Didn't they the PC people tell you that CLOWNS ARE EVIL???

Thanks for enjoying my youthful pranks! I wish I was still 26. That newspaper prank is my fav too. I did it all by myself. I kept the blurb for many years, finally losing it 19 years ago on the trip from Detroit to here in sunny Cal.

Nate, of the "Not Herd-Mentality Class"

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Hi Nathan Natas!

Indeed. You should conduct a poll.

Also ask for the most PC color, the most PC icon, the most PC song, the most PC 'tude, the most PC brand of TP.

Dude.

Nate of the "Not quite ready to obey anybody class"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit