Something I want to tell you apostates

by LeftBehind 136 Replies latest jw friends

• wanda
    wanda

I did it!!!!

Yes! I, [email protected] did it.

Anybody else want some free Bible-based literature that overturns decades of Watchtower misinformation.... just email me... anytime. Hurray!

P.S. This literature can also literally save lives when it involves the blood transfusion issue.

Say, did you know most identical twins transfuse blood to each other through a shared placenta?

Now who's guilty of that? "Apostates" or God Almighty Whom I Also Love..........

Some of it also blows apart the many Watchtower lies about holidays. Yes, blame that on me too.... It's an honor!!!!!!

Email me now, come on, now! Wow, this is such exciting news I'd like to send the joy out all over this old world......!

• Honesty
    Honesty
    I want you to know that you have destroyed a family because of your lies about Jehovah and his organization. A family member went apostate and has turned his back on Jehovah.

How did he turn his back on Jehovah?

Can you provide any documented evidence that the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society and its affiliated religion, the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses are Jehovah's organisation?

Please tell us, what specific lies have we told about Jehovah?

How did information discovered on the information super highway (the internet as it was called 20 years ago) cause your family member to leave the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society and its affiliated religion, the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses?

Are you aware that the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society has filed a $100,000 lawsuit against the following website for embarrassing content quoted directly from literature published by your organisation?

http:\\quotes.watchtower.ca

Are you aware that God's prophets sent to warn the Jews against unscriptural beliefs and practices were viewed as apostates by the Jewish religious leaders?

Are you aware that the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society has no legal recourse and are powerless against people like me and others who expose their false prophecies and doctrines?

I suggest that you call 718-560-5000 or 718-560-5600 and inform the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society's Service Department that you have contacted me by posting a comment in an open forum on an internet site.

Sincerely,

Bob Evans

Walland, TN

• Kaput
    Kaput
    A family member went apostate and has turned his back on Jehovah.

Hurray !!! Another "Papillon" !!!

• imfreeimfree
    imfreeimfree

Welcome LeftBehind. Sorry you are hurting.

My wife and I were in the organization for 60 years and I held many responsible positions. I saw things you would hardly believe. So why did we leave?’ to become apostates? Never!!!!!

We remain faithful to our God, our Lord Jesus; believe the bible, we do not smoke, drink nor indulge in any unscriptural practices. No, I am not an apostate. I left the organization because unfortunately I found out they are dishonest. Like so many others I too was betrayed. If you do not unconditionally except all the teachings, even if they are not supported by the scriptures, you will be disfellowshipped, and have your families taken from you.

If you REALLY want to discover why people are leaving your religion, I challenge you to read just two publications by Raymond Franz who was at the hub of the organization for many decades and was a member of the Governing body. “Crisis of Conscience” and “In Search of Christian Freedom”. It will open your eyes. You may obtain them from: www.commentarypress.com

Regards

David

• mouthy
    mouthy

Nice reply David

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

The pain that comes from both sides of this organization's twisted view of things is real I am sure.

Both those who leave, and those who are left, have real pain. But I have been on the KH side of things. That pain is not too long or too hard. You tend to smother it with self-righteousness and cheezy statements like "He went out from us because he was not of our [self-righteous] sort." And witnesses comfort each other with the standard rhetoric "Jehovah knows his heart - he will return someday". Not to mention the fact that it is your religion that choses to 'shun' him, not the other way around usually.

On the other hand - those who leave might not be allowed - in spite of having real interest and concern for family and friends - to associate with them for the rest of their lives.

It is your religion leftbehind, that has caused the pain you feel. Not these nice people here who have left your religion.

Some here, will not ever see certain family again. They did not chose that - your religion chose that!

Let's put the blame where it belongs. On Jehovah's witnesses. Which by the way they are not - that is not witnesses to God at all - they are just a book sales force.

Jeff

• xjwms
    xjwms

I think delilah has a good point

H O W M A N Y H E R E T H I N K I T M I G H T B E R I C H I E ' S M O M ???

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Nah, Richie hasnt officially left yet.

• core
    core

Pot calling Kettle black ?
    Leftbehind - have you ever heard the word hypocrisy ?? try thinking of the THOUSANDS of families YOUR organisation has destroyed - - if you feel pain now then that might just give you a taste of what you and yours dish out every day of the week - sorry to say - GET A LIFE

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Left behind...its about information and the choices we face in response to such information; I wouldnt dream of purposefully shattering someones belief system but I am prepared to tell them what I believe given the information I have researched and if someone wants to challenge that then let them...

I love to learn...part of learning is being wrong once in a while and being corrected; If we are so wrong why dont you correct us? Why dont you put forward your arguments supporting your views and lets thrash it out for the benefit of all. Show us your independent research; show us what critical analysis you have applied to your views and how you have reached the conclusions you have; I would love to engage in this kind of discussion with a Jehovahs Witness but sadly none actually do seem to want to take the challenge.

Shame

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit