Something I want to tell you apostates

by LeftBehind 136 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty
    just wait 'til the UN turns on religion !!!

Maybe, just maybe they'll turn on the Watchtower cult first because it denounced and defamed them for so many years while riding and whoring on its back as a NGO (go look NGO up and see what it means to be one with the UN because that's what your beloved Faithful Discreet Slave was for almost 10 years until us apostates found out and spread it all over the internet).

• jeeprube
    jeeprube
    A family member went apostate and has turned his back on Jehovah. He told us he is never coming back and I know he went and visited internet sites.

Did he turn his back on Jehovah, or on an earthly, man-made organization? It's funny how JW's equate the two as if they're interchangable terms. The fact that you have such a fear of internet sites shows that you have bought into the propaganda of the WTS. Anytime someone tries to interrupt the free flow of information (like the WTS does with the internet), something is wrong.

Of course nothing we say here will change your mind.

I'm sorry for your pain, but ask yourself this....Who created the situation? Your family member or you? The answer is you. It is JW's who choose to shun their own family, not the individual family members who can no longer live a lie.

• oldflame
    oldflame

DOH !

• Sunnygal41
  • sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Much love to you LeftBehind. Do realise that it depends upon your perspective. For example, my mother joined 'The Truth' and it destroyed my family. Ask yourself who the liars are.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Here is an idea, let's respond to someone who said they would not come back.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

free2beme,

Just because someone says they won't come back doesn't mean they won't. Besides, we are apostates. Lying to us nets an extra 3 days of eternal life. Oops, sorry! They can't lie to us, because we don't deserve the truth. Why? Because we supposedly don't tell the truth.

So telling us an untruth is alright because they believe we do it too...its a good thing they don't believe we drink poisoned kool-aid, eh?

Seriously, I fully believe leftbehind has read the responses. And if not, maybe some lurkers did...and thought for once. In my opinion, no post on this forum is without value.

AuldSoul

In my opinion, opinions should be valued at the recipient's discretion
  • I quit!
    I quit!
    I want you to know that you have destroyed a family because of your lies about Jehovah and his organization.

What lies are you referring to? If you are going to accuse someone of lying you need to produce the evidence.

A family member went apostate and has turned his back on Jehovah. He told us he is never coming back and I know he went and visited internet sites

So this family member doesn't believe the same way as you do. So what! You can still have relationship with them if you want to. The ball is in your court. You're the ones who pick up your marbles and don't want to play anymore just because someone doesn't agree with you.

As for the internet. Learn the truth and the truth will set you free. It happens to the best of witness who venture out of the controling world of the Watchtower into internet world of free thought. If you want to remain a witness you need to obey the Watchtower and stay away from any form of information they don't control.

For all I know he could be on this one.

See you may have something in common with your relative after all. You go to the same apostate website. Hang out with the same apostates.

please stop trying to actively take Jehovah's sheep out of the organization

Contrary to what you believe people aren't being dragged out of the Watchtower. When someone wants to be a JW facts don't bother them. No matter what facts are shown to them they call them lies and believe whatever the Watchtower tells them to believe. It's what you call being brainwashed. It is when someone is already having doubts that a sight like this is most helpful. It gives them a chance see the side the Watchtower has been hiding from them. Also a place to vent their anger about the lies and abuse they have suffered.

You don't know how this has wrecked our family

No, you choose to let it wreck your family. We have different beliefs in my family and the only ones who are a pain in the butt about it are the Witness. If your family gets torn apart over this it is because of how the Watchtower teaches you to view those who question their authority. You're the ones who turn your back on those who leave. Most witness who leave would still like to a relationship with their family.

I will not come back to this board but you apostates need help
    So stick around and help us. We enjoy new members. You may not be a full fledged apostate but just being online and coming to this site shows great potential. You at least qualify for a junior apostate merit badge. Welcome aboard.
  • Steve Lowry
    Steve Lowry

"You don't know how this has wrecked our family."

Tell ya what, first, you come over here and help fix my family that the Watchtower destroyed (successfully now for twenty-five years), and then we'll worry about fixing yours, dumbass.

• Gill
    Gill

LeftBehind - Don't be Silly! Reading on a site like JWD and Freeminds actually frees people from the Watchtower lies that we've all been brainwashed into believing. Imagine this...there is NO Armageddon coming....there is NO New System coming. You do not have to spend umpteen hours delivering garbage to people's homes and sitting at boring meetings.

What happens?! You can get on with life.....Your life...not Watchtower slavery. Perhaps you should join the person who has left that terrible lying Organization, the WTBTS and get a real life.

The shock that hits you when you find that you've been lied to all your life is absolutely immense...like being dunked in a bucket of freezing water. But after that...life becomes better and better.

I suggest you give it a go and step out on your faith to the WTBTS and read these sites. Then check whether sites such as Watchtower Quotes are telling the truth or not. You're in for a shock.

Hope to see you posting regularly soon.

Best Wishes

Gill

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit