Something I want to tell you apostates

by LeftBehind 136 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I want you to know that you have destroyed a family because of your lies about Jehovah and his organization. A family member went apostate and has turned his back on Jehovah. He told us he is never coming back and I know he went and visited internet sites. For all I know he could be on this one.

I turned my back on the abusive, lying watchtower cult. If you think that your cult is synonymous with Jehovah, that's your problem. If you believe that God is a corporation with its head office in Brooklyn, I pity you. It was your worthless cult that destroyed my family. I am simply exercising my constitutional right to freedom of religion. It was your cult that initiated persecution on me, not the other way around.

W

• joelbear
    joelbear

all i do is talk about my experience and beliefs. i have never said to anyone, hey, you need to leave the witnesses.

that's up to each person.

• doogie
    doogie

mom? is that you?

anyhoo...like dave said, if your family member is shunning you, i'm so sorry. i know that hurts and hopefully someday he/her will resume their relationship with you. however, if you are shunning your family member, i'm sorry to say that unfortunately, you have only the policies that you are enacting to blame for your family difficulties. not apostates.

• forsharry
    forsharry

Little did I know what kind of power I held in my hands! By simply questioning and being labeled (I just LOVE Labels...they're so convenient after all and make it easy to not have to use critical thinking) I have the ability to wreck families, just in the same way the WTS wrecked mine!

If that's not karmic debt I don't know what is. By golly, you're right!

This gathering flies with vinegar is a PERFECT strategy and will be sure to turn our demonized minds back on the narrow and rickity path to Dubness.

/end mock

Forsharry, of the "Hey Ma! Look what I Can Do!" Class

• Jourles
    Jourles

Mom, is that you?

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Think about it. This person had to go through the entire process of posting on here

-finding a username, password etc?

Oh yeah, he'll be back.

That's right Oh Fellow Apostates-another one shall join the Dark Side. HEE HEE

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    Mom, is that you?

Oh man! I just splurted my coffee!!

• forsharry
    forsharry

muahahaha...

"Join me Luke, and together we shall rule the Galaxy!"

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Right back at you........

Thanks for ruining my life....All your lies has ruined my family. Oh by the way my Uncle is with the UN scandal yeah I know what I am talking about and have very good reasons why I left. It seems to me you have no clue.

If I were you...I would take a long look right now..you may be back with a different opinion! Also, you shouldn't be on here because it is what you are taught. You are disobeying Jehovah coming on here. Shame on you!

Good Luck to you...oh wait I can't say that... Well anyway Good Day!

Brooke

• daystar
    daystar

Forsharry,

LOL!! "Is that you, Stewart?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit