Something I want to tell you apostates

by LeftBehind 136 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    H O W M A N Y H E R E T H I N K I T M I G H T B E R I C H I E ' S M O M ???

Not me!!!

Mom has no clue about JWD. And if she did, she wouldn't be on here trying to save yall.

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

Well hang in there.

Of course I can see Richie now.....slinking around the library like a homeless crack whore. Trying to get on JWD to get his "fix" for the day. Standing next to the freeway with a sign that says "Will work for bandwidth". Standing outside the local Stab & Grab asking passerbys "Psst...buddy, ya'll got any internet".

LOL

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

wow tough room ;)

• luna2
    luna2

I'm glad it wasn't Richie's mom.

I laughed, Enigma.

• Ms. Whip
    Ms. Whip

*sniff - sniff*

do you smell something?

back away slowly....

it's a super troll!

• daystar
    daystar

Ms. Whip

Glad to see you back hon. I was wondering about you.

• LuckyNun
    LuckyNun

nobody held a gun to his/her head and forced them out. it's just a natural consequence of having one's eyes opened.

it's not like we go door-to-door trying to recruit apostates, or something. if anything, JW's are WAY more militant about "taking [people] out" of something.

• LeftBehind
    LeftBehind

I said I would not come back. I tried for 4 days but I had to read the responses. After I posted my thread I felt really good for telling you guys off. Still some of what you have to say makes a lot of sense. No one on this board made my brother leave. He made his decisions. He was influenced by a former Bethelite turned apostate. I guess I should have e-mailed him instead of posting to a crowd of strangers. All I know is that until my brother got mixed up with apostates our whole family was serving Jehovah. We are very tight knit. Then out of almost nowhere he starts talking nonsense. A couple of the posters talked about the UN. I know all about that. They joined for a library card. It's as simple as that. Apostates and my brother made it out to be this huge deal. I don't know my brother anymore. He's proud of the fact that he's an apostate. I guess not all of you consider yourselves apostates. I feel that my brother left us, his family, behind. He turned his back on everything he ever knew. I know that someone mentioned why would he do that unless he felt he had the truth. As far as I am concerned the "truth" he believes is lies. You will not convince me that the Jehovah's Witnesses do not have the truth anymore than I can convince you they are not a cult or hypocrites like I read in that one thread. I am trying to figure out of there is any hope for my brother coming back to the witnesses so I am going to post another question. I only post from the public library so I will not be able to get back online until tomorrow.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Leftbehind...Do you also know that thw WT ownes shares in a company that makes engines for 'Warcrafts'? And they own shares in a company that make cigarettes? And that the date of 607 is false...so that in turn makes 1914 false! Do you know these things?

• damselfly
    damselfly
    I feel that my brother left us, his family, behind. He turned his back on everything he ever knew. I know that someone mentioned why would he do that unless he felt he had the truth. As far as I am concerned the "truth" he believes is lies.

This is what he believes about your religion. It's a two way street and I'm sure he is just as hurt that his family is not going to have anything to do with him. It sucks to not have family come first doesn't it?

Dams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit