Something I want to tell you apostates

by LeftBehind 136 Replies latest jw friends

• TopHat
    TopHat

I have a son who is a JW. I had a talk with him today and told him I will come to visit him for a week as he lives many miles away and is going through some distress right now. He knows my stand on the WTS as I have left the organization because of their lies and greed. His words to me were...Don't come if you are going to talk propaganda...Obviously I was not shunning him...but he is brainwashed by the WTS in believing he should shun his Mother. Normally my son is a very loving person, so this attitude of his took me by surprise. My conclusion is: The WTS is a mind control cult.

• mouthy
    mouthy

DEAR! DEAR Leftbehind..... We sure didnt leave you behind- we went on ahead!!! To the real truth about what we were being taught by the Watchtower.... You say you have lost ONE person.. Well Thank God for that.... I lost a LOT MORE because I did not believe Jesus came in 1914---- I will die someday very soon ( at my late age I hope) But The Watchtower told my children I am evil because I dont believe that about JESUS. After I made 10 people JWS gave up an excellent job- to go where the need was great, went through two operations without blood.... So No your NOT left behind !!! You WANT to stay in a fog!!!! That is your choice ----After all I did for the WT thinking I was doing it for Jehovah I NOW KNOW God gave me a brain to think for myself NOT follow MAN!!!!

You WANT to stay in a fog!!!! That is your choice

Mouthy,

Of course leftbehind wants to stay in the fog that originated in my lower intestine. That's perfectly normal; in fact, many choose to stay in an elevator after I've left it to savor my essence. BTW, FYI, the fog is green, much like the one in the Ten Commandments that exterminated all the firstborn sons. Sweet!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    If you want to stay out fine, but stop trying to take witnesses out.

You want us to stay out? Wow, that's nice to know. Is that how all of you holy Jehovah's Witnesses feel? And, who are you to tell someone what to do? You have no power over us. Sounds like you have some sort of authoritarian complex. Better get that checked out before you blow a blood vessel. And as many posters here have said, "Welcome to our world.". How does it feel to be rejected because you choose to be a Witness? You think it's okay to shun others because of their beliefs, but you don't think that you should be shunned? How funny!

And you, definitely, can't tell me to abandon my children. I love them and will continue to try to make them see how wrong that your religion is!

By the way you come in here like some big authority, I can see why your family member left. You just had to have your way, and he/she was sick of your bull*&^!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

LMAO!

Hey Lefty....

I will not come back to this board but you apostates need help. If you want to stay out fine, but stop trying to take witnesses out.
    Well then I won't make a reply, you wouldn't like it anyway.
  • Mary
    Mary
    I want you to know that you have destroyed a family because of your lies about Jehovah and his organization. A family member went apostate and has turned his back on Jehovah.........You don't know how this has wrecked our family.

LMAO! I think you've got it backwards. It's the Organization that destroys families---not so-called "apostates". No one here on this board demands that you shun family members because they don't agree with everything that is posted here----it's the Governing Body that does that.

• loosie
    loosie

Ok so basically leftbehind doesn't believe in freedom of speech.

I mean really who here goes in a KH and physically pulls people out of the KH against their will and makes them come to this or any other website?

Get a grip!!!!!

• delilah
    delilah
    You don't suppose it's Richie's mom do you???? using another computer?....anyways.....it's a free world.Obviously, this person is old enough to make up his own mind,and JW's like to make the claim that everyone has a right to choose what they believe.... here is yet another example of how they REALLY feel when one decides to NOT be a JW..... there is no freedom of choice, within the confines of the borg.....Why don't you look into what your family member has learned...the REAL truth about the "Truth".....then maybe you won't be, "Leftbehind", anymore. P.S.....I have NEVER told anyone to leave the organization.....it's not my decision to make.
  • SWALKER
    SWALKER

I wanted to let you know that Jehovah still loves you

Did he actually tell you that? I am on a quest to find someone that God has talked to..(I know that you wouldn't speak for him out of turn, as that might make him very angry.) When did he tell you that he still loves us and did he say anything else? Please come back and talk to us...don't just drop that in our laps and run off!!!!

Swalker (needs to talk to God soon...emergency!)

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

According to the new Elder's school, you would be given counsel for coming on this site, because it was not with greediness, counsel will suffice. "Brother left behind you know you should not be visiting those apostate sites never the matter that you posted on it also."

Now how about some specific on the lies we tell. BTW, I'm very sorry that you feel the way you do and have pain over this.

Blueblades

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit