Trouble For Richie

by RichieRich 118 Replies latest jw friends

• stealyourface
    stealyourface
    The only witnesses remaining on myspace with full-fledged profiles are the witnesses who tattle, the witnesses who no one likes, and essentially the whole "holier-than-thou" crowd. So when the elders go online, they'll find the people no one likes. Dirty? yeah, but that's how richie does it.

Richie, I like the way you think. Kudos, you cute lil' Redheadneck!

• outnfree
    outnfree

Richie --

I'm sorry for your trouble, but believe that ultimately it will be the proverbial blessing in disguise. Meanwhile, know that I, too, have been cheering you on from the sidelines (not very "vocally", I admit) and admire your spunk!

outnfree

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

My dear Richie: You're better than those full of crap JW's. You done good by alerting other's about the next "elder attack"! Such a big heart it makes me want to cry. So this ones for you...

"Fight Song"

Sometimes it starts with a silent curse...Sometimes it doesn't waste time...You still think I look upon this with hatred in my mind...I won't lie...It took some time.

But I know one thing! It takes me away from...All the things love gave me! So I had to let things go!

I can...Go another round with despite you...

I'm still healing...No I'm not reeling...Yes, I'm feeling...This is my fight song...

Now I'm left with a score to reverse...Yes another burden to fight...I guess I made it this far so I know things will be alright...I won't lie...I will survive...

I'm still healing...No I'm not reeling...Yes I'm feeling...This is my fight song...

But I know one thing! It takes me away from...All the things love gave me!! So I had to let things go!

It's so hard to forget...But I must let go...and begin...to live again...But not give in...I figured out...I will land on solid ground...I will land on solid ground....

I'm still healing...No I'm not reeling...Yes I'm feeling...This is my fight song...

But I know one thing! It took me away from...All the things love gave me! So I had to let things go!

(Scott Stapp...formerly of Creed...from his CD..."The Great Divide" (My X-JW Anthem Album)

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

RR,

I know this was brought up before but with the elders on your tail shouldn't you be careful of what you post on this site just in case a computer savy elder sees you here?

BTW, You are one hell of a good guy for not ratting out your friends. I hope they appreciate what you've done.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Always here for you Richie!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• loosie
    loosie

Ok Richie I've been thinking of an arguement for your bid to keep your internet connection.

Since mom thinks it's soooo bad that you have a myspace account, suggest the alternatives are worse. Such as drinking and drugs. You could say "mom I guess you'd be happier if I went out drinking and smoking pot, instead of associating with other JW's on line?"

You'd could also remind her that you gave up your vacation to tour Bethel with her, she could at least give you some on line time.

It's just a thought I know my mom would have bought it.

Alternative: You have a cell phone right. You can get the internet on your cell phone. It's slow but better than nothing.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Wishing you a better life Richie. I have seen your struggles and my heart goes out. Be bold and confident, and you will win over them in the end.

Randy

Net Soup!

http://www.freeminds.org

http://www.randytv.com

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere
    I just took a brief nap, and I had dream that...

thousands of apostates were standing outside Bethel holding signs that say

"REMEMBER RICHIE"

And then the line got cut. I miss you already, Richie. Pop in and message us when you can. You are such a tremendous asset to JWD. Hurry back!! -Denise.

• katydid
    katydid

Yeah I had Verizon wireless DSL broadband on my laptop so I could get online from anywhere at any time. Unlimited use was 80 bucks a month but I think it might be 60 now.

As the wimpy guy in Mel Gibson's "Payback" said, "Don't let the bastards get you down."

• Sir Lawrence
    Sir Lawrence

Richie, Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances for this is God's will for you in Christ. Do not put out the Spirit's fire. Hold on to the good.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit