Trouble For Richie

by RichieRich 118 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

As many of you know, I have a myspace.com account.

Apparently, while I was out last night, someone called my mother and informed her of my activities on myspace.

My mother called and asked me for my login info, and was shocked to see me, and around 40 Witnesses in my area having active profiles. Contents of these profile ranged from a few pictures to downright self-incrimination. Sadly, my mother saw ALL this.

So last night, I get home, and listen to my mom rave about how we are all covering for each other.

Then she called an elder who was on my Judicial Committee, and basically tells him about everyone's part in this little myspace "scheme".

Essentially, this is horrible for me, for I fear it will lead to more scrutiny thorugh the elder body, namely, because:

• last time I got in trouble, it was for "inappropriate" things on the internet
    • and when I talked to the elder on the phone last night I told him that I was not willing to help him "round up" all the witness kids on myspace.
    • and finally, because I began calling every witness I know on myspace, and tellling them to either clean up or delete thier profiles on myspace, because the BoE was on to us.

Sadly, this has already brought one HORRIBLY NEGATIVE action / consequence.

My mother is canceling my internet service.

So, I fear that with the exception of at school, i won't have internet access, and therefore this very well may be my last post on JWD for some time.

I just want to say that I love all of you, and have athe greatest amount of respect for all of you.

PLEASE EMAIL ME!!! I should still be able to find the time to check that. From there, you can give me your phone number perhaps, and we talk there.

my email is (im spacing this out so bots and google can't pick it up)

richard ivey the third at yahoo .com

PLEASE KEEP IN TOUCH.

If anything happens (ie, my disfellowshipping, DA, or anything important) I will call Brooke, or someone, and have them tell you all.

I LOVE YOU ALL and APPRECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME THUS FAR.

Richie.

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

((((((((((((((Richie))))))))))))))

Hang in there buddy.... You are a great kid with unbelievable potential. You have your head on straight and your heart in the right place. I'll be thinking about you... try to let us know what happens if you can.

GGG

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Sorry life's roughing up on you, Richie. But I have to say, you seem to have a reasonable head on your shoulders, I can only expect that your life will be a great one. I hope I get to find out how right I am.

Take care, Dude.

Dave

• undercover
    undercover

Hang in there, RR....

and remember, even if you get cut off from the internet for awhile, you are not alone. There are many people in the same situation. That's something that many of us never knew for a long time, but the internet will give your generation much more knowledge than ours ever had...and with knowledge comes power.

Take care and we'll see ya when you break completely free from the shackles of WT slavery.

• minimus
    minimus

Richie, I am not sure of your age but you are still under your mom's roof. Just get out of the Organization. Once the elders realize they've been had by you, you're probably gonna get df'd. Either realize you can't play both sides and think you're cute while you're doing it or get out. Down the road, you'll realize living with this sham is not worth it. Tell your mother why you know this is't the truth. You're intelligent and gifted (although no match for Hillary)....Either suck it up and live a lie or take the hit and live who you are. I hope all works well, my friend!

• carla
    carla

I'm so sorry for your troubles Richie! Don't forget you can use the library internet! Keep us posted when you can, carla

• twinflame
    twinflame

I hope things go well for you RR. I've enjoyed reading your posts and hope you find a way to get back to us soon.

Twin

• vitty
    vitty

Im so sorry, cant you get your dad to help you about keeping the internet.

• Purza
    Purza

Hang in there Richie and stand your ground. I am glad you weren't willing to narc on the others. Good luck!

Purza

• lola28
    lola28

Oh no Mr. Bill, darn I can't believe you got caught, so sorry to hear about it Rich, please take care and don't draw any more attention to yourself until you are ready to leave.

Be careful with your BOE don't give them anything that could be used against you, you are a smart young man and I'm sure you are already for this.

Again please, please take care and know that you have been a great inspiration to many of us.

I will miss your funny posts and I will be waiting for the child support check.

Until then take care and know that you will be missed.

lola ( of the will e-mail Richie class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit