Trouble For Richie

by RichieRich 118 Replies latest jw friends

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Hey, glad to know you're still alive!!! Keep us posted!

Swalker

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

There is another option than the Library
    -and I'm sorry if I come across as a shill-
    But I have Clearwire and it is available in NC,

Basically it is wireless internet you access by plugging in a wireless router into your power outlet and then into your computer and you're done.

And you can take it with you anywhere they have service, like I pack up my iBook and my router and cords and go over to my mom's and let her look up stuff she sees on TV.

And it's pretty fast. For me. But I'm an old duffer.

• Soledad
    Soledad

Amazing how such a large organization can be so scared of the little ole 'net!

Remember, it was David who beat Goliath.

If they have the truth what do they have to be so fearful of?

• myself
    myself

Another voice chiming in to say hang in there Richie. It has been an absolute blast watching you around here. Oh and another internet option I have seen has been at the local hospitals, just make sure there aren't any local dubs there that the hospital committee may be there to visit.

Karla

• myself
    myself

oh and:

"REMEMBER RICHIE"

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Hang in there RR. I couldn't imagine this forum with out you. I have faith that you wont let that happen.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Richie mate...I am so sorry you are going through this really crap time; I have complete respect for the fact that you havent ratted out your mates and your loyalty is commendable. I dont know what awaits for you round the corner but try to keep in touch...there is more than one way to skin a cat...

Divide and conquer my young friend!

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

RR ...from what youve shared about your local elders ....dont worry about it.

They will offer you a circuit job before this is over.

~Hill (RR is my idol class)

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

You'll live.

Try to start taking good care of yourself while finishing your growing up and maturing.

DY

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Every witness I like on myspace has either shut their site down, or cleaned it up to nothing but a few pictures. Even I shut my site down. So now, when the brothers find the time to hunt us down, it'll be nothing more than a wild goose chase.

This is sweet.

Richie, time will pass a lot faster than you think and you'll be ready to move out of the house and on beyond Jehovah's Witnesses. Meanwhile, do all you can to get well prepared for the real world.

You are one of the most amazing kids I have ever seen. You are bigger than life. I think you just might be the one to lead a huge exodus of kids right out of the org. like the Pied Piper of Hamlin. Take care, Richie. Thank you for sharing with us. You go, guy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit