Trouble For Richie

by RichieRich 118 Replies latest jw friends

• LuckyNun
  • LuckyNun
    LuckyNun

utilize the library! it is your best friend for sneaking on the Internet. love you, kiddo. I will help in any way I can, as far as moral support and cookies. don't let the boogers tie you down! Love, Tanya

• forsharry
    forsharry

Glad to hear that you're still here at last check, Richie.

It's so much fun to see the rats abandoning the sinking ship (I mean that with no disrepect what so ever. :). You're a good guy, letting your friends know what's what and not telling on anyone. Kudos to you on that. I do hope that you keep the internet...that would sluck otherwise.

Best of luck to you and remember..."Use the Force, Luke."

Forsharry of the, "I didn't invent the internet" Class

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I just took a brief nap, and I had dream that...

thousands of apostates were standing outside Bethel holding signs that say

"REMEMBER RICHIE"

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Geez Richie, so sorry for the mess you have to go through

Josie

• POs Son
    POs Son

Richie,
    Even if this is the begining of the end for you as a JW, that give you an opportunity to work in the open! No more secrets. But, even better if you can continue to work the system from the inside.
    When they give you trouble for the computer, just remember all the checks being sent to WT from all over the world that YOU designed. You are a hero among men!
    Best of luck

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Kid, there's always the dialup option. Not the best, but it's easy to conceal and it's rather cheap.

• loosie
    loosie

Oh man Richie, what are we going to do w/o you?

I'm sorry to hear your mom is going to this extreme. I added your email address to my address book. So if you ever gert an email from cybergrrl it's me.

Can you start studying at the library (wink wink) that way you can log on here?!?!?

loosie

• I quit!
    I quit!

Sorry to hear you won't be posting for a while. I always enjoyed reading your comments. Be true to yourself but try to be respectful. Remember your mother thinks she is doing the right thing trying to force you to be a JW. Hopefully you can get her to understand you can't force someone to believe what you believe and it isn't right to try to do so. At best you create a hypocrite.

Hope to hear from you soon.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

RESPECT!! MAN - GO RICHIE GO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit