Trouble For Richie

by RichieRich 118 Replies latest jw friends

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Good luck Richie, hope to hear from you again soon.

Whatever happens, stand yoor ground, don't let them control you

take care

dedpoet

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Wow Richie this seems bitter sweet. Sorrowful consequences you'll have to endure now, but in the long run it could turn out to be the best thing that has ever or will ever happen. It should finally seal your departure from the B'org. You are young how lucky is that that you have the rest of your life to build outside the constraints of a cult, lucky you!

One other thing you have in your honor is this thread went on the 5,000 page of JWD! Yay Richie made the 5,000 page honor role!

I wish you well Richie and please keep in touch.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

hey man,

looks like you are at a crossroads where you may be required to choose between DA'ing yourself, or getting DF'd. frankly, i don't think there is a big difference between the two anymore.

just another thought, you might as well delete all your myspace content as well.

k, i'll email you so you can have my address too.

well, this sucks. i wish you the best.

josh

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

To one of my favorite people on this board:

May not be as permenant as you think. Yeah, public libraries have internet, so check in with us now and again. Your mom will be ballistic for a few days, but she will eventually calm down a bit as she accepts who you are: normal. Lay low with the congregation, and I hope you can move out as soon as is reasonable for a young guy like yourself.

And if we don't talk much in the future, thanks for cheering me up a few months ago with that one great picture of your chest! I just love ya!

GoodGirl

• Legolas
    Legolas

Hang in there Richie!

• luna2
    luna2

Dang it, that stinks! Can't stand stupid tattle tales! (((Richie))) I'll miss you.

• xjwms
    xjwms

Richie

I only wish you good things

Please give us updates as you go

It will work out, hang in there. I love your energy.

• Mary
    Mary

Good lord it sounds like Communist China........well, I figured it was only a matter of time before Richie's mother found out.........keep your chin up Richie! Let us know if they're going to allow you to choose the instrument of execution: DA or DF........

• delilah
    delilah
    Richie, you've been a breath of fresh air here...I certainly wish you well, and hope to see you up and posting SOON....hang in there and don't lose track of who you really are. You are a normal young man, and don't let anyone tell you any differently. As long as you live at home, you must abide by mom's rules, but please keep us informed as to how you are, ok? and keep well...... P.S. I greatly admire your loyalty to your JW friends....I was the same way, I never ratted out my friends. Good for you.
  • Sunspot
    Sunspot

Richie, I can't tell you how many good hearty laughs that you have made possible for me with your wonderful sense of humor! You have that sense of humor to rely on right now and will be able to cope with whatever your Mom decides to do "in your best interest". Having raised six youngsters "in the trooth" I know what a challenge it can be, so I can also identify with her on this, too!

You are a great kid and have so much going for you......things will settle down and you'll be able to find common ground somehow, although it will probably mean some difficult changes for the time being.

Whatever the case, we are here for you and you have made many friends on this board. Post whenever you can......we will look forward to hearing how you're doing!

hugs,

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit