Trouble For Richie

by RichieRich 118 Replies latest jw friends

• Bryan
    Bryan

Surely, Richie, your dad won't let your mom kick you out before you turn 18, huh?

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

I've said this under the Myspace topics on this forum but I'm subbed to a few JW only groups on Myspace. Some of the young JW's are not listening to the elders or the Society about canceling their myspace accounts. Instead they are taking off any any personal information and photos, but they refuse to give up myspace.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Is that it?

No offence meant to your mother Richie but surely she must see how irrational her response to this was; I mean I would expect her to flip if she found out about your escapades at the DC with the cheques etc but simply being on the net speaking to so called fellow christians is completely inoccuous and not something that could be classed as wrong at all.

If you are dragged before a JC tell them that you were simply associating with such fellow Christians and that nothing untoward took place and you are quite confused about your mothers outburst and as to why. You will probably get a lecture on the dangers of the bad old internet and that will be the end of the matter if you are lucky.

The witnesses never fail to surprise me with their ability to over react in any given situation....

Does your mum have printouts?

• sf
    sf

Richie, you should have had a picture of you bent over a toilet, scrubbing everyone elses deposits at the last assembly..she might have been more understanding...LOL!

I might just consider a bible study, with this jw...might:

JASON - Profile
    MySpace Profile - JASON, 31 years old, Male, Philadelphia, PENNSYLVANIA, United States ... MySpace.com | Home. The Web MySpace ... http://www.myspace.com/jeeegeee. JASON's Interests. General. Music, Jehovah's Witnesses, Religion, Nursing esp ...
    www.myspace.com/jeeegeee

sKally

• luna2
    luna2

LMAO @ sf! Yah, I'm sure that's what shirtless Jason is looking for...a bible study. Hehehehe

• sf
    sf

Danny, here is Tim's yahoo profile [ one of the search hits gives 'tamartim's yahoo email addy; and I ALWAYS enter nicknames into yahoo profiles ]:

http://profiles.yahoo.com/tamartim

sKally

• bitemeWT
    bitemeWT

Well, I see "Jason" has his tie on at least!

Yeah, I take a bible study with him too! How about the "Youth" book? He can tell me all about the evils of masturbation.

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

On his profile it says "Ex JW" and he was kicked out for being gay, is 31 years old, and is a medical professional.

There ought to be a date for him here at JWD, LOL.

• bitemeWT
    bitemeWT
    On his profile it says "Ex JW" and he was kicked out for being gay

Awh, dang... all the cute one's are gay!

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

The clincher here is that when I got in trouble in March, it was simply for having a Xanga website, which I used like 2 cusswords on...

This is just over the top...Of all the elders that I have known in my life, which is a lot, very few of them DIDN"T cuss...I can't believe that that is what they got you on!!! I think that it was just a form of intimidation as you are young and they got by with it. I don't think I have ever heard of them doing that to an adult. Anyone here get in trouble for language??? Ususally they just counsel you on that. There is nothing wrong with you conversing with your friends and I would just insist that is all you were doing. Be sure that your mom hasn't installed any software on your computer that tracks your movements...I know of parents doing that now! You wouldn't want them to have access to this site. You might want to think about going back through your posts and deleting your pictures at least, if you haven't already.

Hang in there,

Swalker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit