Trouble For Richie

by RichieRich 118 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

make sure they knew you had pics of you at meeting, etc., and nothing "worldly". You could even say that you were using it to witness.....

• luna2
    luna2

Sheesh, is that all?! What a fuss about nothing. I thought maybe you had put up some of the stuff that you sometimes post here or pictures of boobs or something. I can't see why the elders (or your mom)would be terribly upset about what you've described. I mean, have they made it a disfellowshipping offense to put personal information on the internet and chat with other JW youngins now?

• undercover
    undercover
    What mom is hung up on, is that my face was on the internet, again. Although nothing was really "wrong", nothing was really "right". And the fact that almost all young Jws in my area with the internet, had a MySpace.

So really, its not bad at all, but they spin it however they want to.

Man, when they find out about you being on this site (and I mean "when" not "if") the shit will really hit the fan.

If some vindictive JW kid is looking to get you in trouble for having a MySpace account, you know he/she won't rest there. They'll snoop around until they stumble onto other sites you're associated with. Your pic is all over this site. You've listed where you live, where you work, pics of your car, your dad's vehicles, etc. If they should find this site, your involvement on it and rat you out, you will be in deeper shit than you can imagine.

Good luck, dude...and watch your back.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    have they made it a disfellowshipping offense to put personal information on the internet and chat with other JW youngins now?

Essentially, yes.

You see, having this membership isn't just a way to connect with my firends. Apparently, it also is a door of oppurtunity for bad association, and really, just could lead to certain "tendencies". What these "tendencies" are, I have no clue, and I honestly don't think that the elder who said all this to me did either.

What we're looking at here is "potential wrongdoing".

And Potential Wrongdoing = Actual Wrongdoing.

and Actual Wrongdoing = trouble from da L- Durz

And therefore,

Potential Wrongdoing = Judicial Hell

but, by this logic, and the reflexive property of math (4 = 4), we can assume that

Driving a Car, could potentially kill someone.

potentially killing someone = killing someone

killing someone = bloodguilt

So therefore

Owning a car = bloodguilt.

Oh yeah, this is what they are trying to say. Apparently, I'm on trial for "thought crime".

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    If they should find this site, your involvement on it and rat you out, you will be in deeper shit than you can imagine.

But...

Alas, that will be end of the road.

None of this "hanging chad" stuff that comes from mediocre badness.

And as always, if asked to meet with the elders, I'll have my DA letter printed, signed, and folded in thirds in a pretty little envelope.

I know I'm leaving the truth, and my plan is to do so when I turn 18. If I am forced to DA myself, I'll just be ahead of schedule.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Double post

• ballistic
    ballistic

"There may be trouble ahead
    But while there's moonlight and music, and love and romance
    Let's face the music, and dance"

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    RichieRich: "...how in the hell do they not expect all you kids to be just as mobile and organized as they are?"

Now that raises the possibility of a potentially really fun JW kids game. You guys could call it "Move Ahead" staying one or two steps ahead.

AuldSoul

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Utter hypocrisy of control freaks with a mean streak we are 90% sure this tamartim character below is an elder himself

Below are post by "TAMARTIM"

http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&c2coff=1&q=%22Theresa+Artim&btnG=Search Theresa Artim ( Tamartim's female alias )

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=tamartim+&btnG=Google+Search tamartim

http://profindsearch.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=4&sid=bdb1e29b4882f9f8bab9a3465407283f check his post here shows a high level knowledge of WT inside operations ----------- Watchtower Whistleblower: Danny Haszard Bangor Maine Jehovah's Witnesses are the'perfect storm' of deception-in a word they are the cult of Innuendo

• loosie
    loosie

Well Richie your dad sound pretty cool. Maybe mom might rethink cutting off interent access. I mean how could see view the watchtower's website if she cut off the internet.

Besides children aren't to be viewed as just a financial investment. They are your children that you love no matter what.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit