Trouble For Richie

by RichieRich 118 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm in awe Richie, you're a wise young man

• bitemeWT
    bitemeWT
    I would say that the worse thing about my situation is that I see the pain and anquish which it causes my mother.

I saw it in my mother too. I stayed in way too long because I didn't want to break her heart. I finally had to live MY life.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    I stayed in way too long because I didn't want to break her heart. I finally had to live MY life.

I totally understand this. Its what justifies my decisions.

This choice affects my life the most.

This is my decision.

This IS my life.

Mom has already run her course, called her fouls, and done whats shes wanted. She should be satisfied with that. However, I realize that the congregation will drop her once her only son is gone. But that only says something for the strength and integrity of a manmade, hypocritical organization.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    I see the pain and anquish which it causes my mother

Sadly, Richie, she has chosen to and has been programmed to respond this way. It's too bad she doesn't see the kind, intelligent, personable son she has and love him for who he is, not who the congregation wants him to be.

Hugs kiddo.

Brenda

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

If there is any solace to found in this, Rich, perhaps it is in the possibility that after you are gone and the congregation has no use for your Mom she will begin to see the reality behind the smokescreen of Jah.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    If there is any solace to found in this, Rich, perhaps it is in the possibility that after you are gone and the congregation has no use for your Mom she will begin to see the reality behind the smokescreen of Jah.

This is a good point!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    she will begin to see the reality behind the smokescreen of Jah.

I really hope.

• loosie
    loosie

Yeah!!!!

Richie gets to stay.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Ah richie, how cool!

I was freaking out yesterday reading about your turn of events.

You now have made the elders realize they have control over you; you mom has realized the same thing.

Now you and your mom can start to deal with each other the way it should be; just you and her, without the elders in the middle.

P

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit