Fluff alert: Join the Brown Boy Apostles!!!

by kid-A 100 Replies latest jw friends

• myelaine
  • myelaine
    myelaine

TRIPLE POST SORRY!

• myelaine
    myelaine

"As you can see by my photo, my weight is under control. I do work out with Almighty God by my side at ALL times. Do you know of a kindhearted Middle Eastern female?

EliJah is here to pick up a chic?

too funny

michelle

• dezpbem
    dezpbem

So what kind of name can I choose? Does it have to be biblical?

Why can't I be Charlie Brown?

It matches the Brown Boy name brand.

I still think smurfs were demonic...it says so in them there scriptures.

Dez

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Holy Jeebus! BrownBoy is back?

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

My earthly name shall be Holden McHock. May the spirit of McHock spew forth seed in abundance.

• EliJah
    EliJah
    "As you can see by my photo, my weight is under control. I do work out with Almighty God by my side at ALL times. Do you know of a kindhearted Middle Eastern female?

EliJah is here to pick up a chic?

too funny

michelle

Not at all, I am laughing with the Almighty Jehovah, as we have done many times before in humor and just plain funny. Jehovah has taught me many aspects of the human personality in unbelievable wisdom. I have lots to share.

Brownboy

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Brother Holden McHock, your wise words are inspired, indeed. May I, (Brother) Seamour Butts and also spew forth seed in abundance as well. LOL

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Please accept my new name of Douchous Luscious. I will cleanse all with vinegar and dispose of

the winos. May the cleansing commence.

• forsharry
    forsharry

Hey, I want to join! I'll be Apostle Bob, the LOST Apostle.

"And so the Lord sayeth unto Bob, go into the valley, through the towns and the villages, announcing that my arrival hath come to pass. Oh and get me a starbucks would you?" - 1 Tangent 3:15

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit