Fluff alert: Join the Brown Boy Apostles!!!

by kid-A 100 Replies latest jw friends

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

misspeaches, dont ask EliJah. He rejected me also on the basis of my screen name. This is Kid-A's club and Im sure he would welcome you. But you better check with him just in case. LOL

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Well actually yes I am Christian.

But I want to be one of the apostles!!!!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Jehovah and allah, one and the same, ok, i was confused there for a minute.

S

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

misspeaches , dont ask EliJah. He rejected me also on the basis of my screen name. This is Kid-A's club and Im sure he would welcome you. But you better check with him just in case. LOL

Oh my goodness... silly me.... Your absolutely right of course. I am sorry that Elijah has rejected you. Rejection is such an unloving act.

So Kid-A can I join? Don't you need an Aussie Chick to be one of your apostles?

• EliJah
    EliJah

misspeaches , dont ask EliJah. He rejected me also on the basis of my screen name. This is Kid-A's club and Im sure he would welcome you. But you better check with him just in case. LOL

Oh my goodness... silly me.... Your absolutely right of course. I am sorry that Elijah has rejected you. Rejection is such an unloving act.

So Kid-A can I join? Don't you need an Aussie Chick to be one of your apostles?

The apostles have already been chosen and so have the ones upon the earth. It is Jehovah through Jesus that chooses those faithful upon the earth. You are all welcome to be my friend, now and forever upon the earth in paradise.

Here is my personal email address, as I have to leave this forum for the evening:

[email protected]

Have a great evening,

Estephan Leuese (Steven)

• dezpbem
    dezpbem

What about Cuban-Italian men from the Bronx? Huh...what about us?

I want my membership card also.

Hey, (brain thinking) ...can't Cuban/Italian pass as Middle Eastern?

How abot if I move to Australia?

Then i'll be a Cuban-Italian Bronx American guy in Australia....

Yeah, that's the ticket! I'll have all my bases covered!

• kid-A
    kid-A

Greetings all!!! It is I, the antitypical Peter, aka the apostle Reginald P. Foknokker!!!

The mighty prophet Elijah has been communicating with all of you during my absence (which involved ordering a pizza and watching some Seinfeld Reruns...) But I am back!! LOL

All who have applied are welcome!!! Of course we accept Australian women!! We may even ask Kylie Minogue to join (will you back me on this prophet Elijah?)

All we ask for is an adopted "apostolic" name and a earthly name!!!! By the way, are we at 12 yet? I cant keep track!!

Prophet Elijah? Can we accomodate more than 12? How many seats in the bus do we have????? LOL

• kid-A
    kid-A

Darth, dont worry! I know our Prophet can get a little prickly sometimes but I will put in a good word for ya!!! LOL

Estephan, Darth is an upstanding young man, worthy of our acceptance!!! He would make a fine LUKE, dont you think?????

• kid-A
    kid-A

Darth, missed your post, I think you have chosen THOMAS, not LUKE.....so TOM it is! AMEN.....

Dez and Miss Peaches, what shall be thy names???

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Kid-A, thank you for the acceptance as one of the brown boy apostles. I am thrilled to pieces. What names are left? Can I be Thaddeus?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit