Fluff alert: Join the Brown Boy Apostles!!!

by kid-A 100 Replies latest jw friends

• EliJah
    EliJah

The wild beast is the United States, Great Britain, and Spain. The first to bear arms in the Middle East in the Holy Land of JAH.

The Faithful Slave

• kid-A
    kid-A

P.S.

We still await the arrival of 8 more apostles!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Group discounts and air miles are honored.

Chocolate Cheese Cake is not a temptation but a delight.

Hah, got you. When your paunch becomes ample, lo, over abundent, then you will see the truth.

The only test that I must face is that of a kindhearted female in like manner of the Christ.

And so, you shall.

S

• EliJah
    EliJah
    Group discounts and air miles are honored.
    Chocolate Cheese Cake is not a temptation but a delight.

Hah, got you. When your paunch becomes ample, lo, over abundent, then you will see the truth.

The only test that I must face is that of a kindhearted female in like manner of the Christ.

And so, you shall.

S

As you can see by my photo, my weight is under control. I do work out with Almighty God by my side at ALL times. Do you know of a kindhearted Middle Eastern female? Estephan

• EliJah
    EliJah

1 And it stood still upon the sand of the sea.

And I saw a wild beast ascending out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, and upon its horns ten diadems, but upon its heads blasphemous names. 2 Now the wild beast that I saw was like a leopard, but its feet were as those of a bear, and its mouth was as a lion’s mouth. And the dragon gave to [the beast] its power and its throne and great authority.

3 And I saw one of its heads as though slaughtered to death, but its death-stroke got healed, and all the earth followed the wild beast with admiration. 4 And they worshiped the dragon because it gave the authority to the wild beast, and they worshiped the wild beast with the words: “Who is like the wild beast, and who can do battle with it?” 5 And a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies was given it, and authority to act forty-two months was given it. 6 And it opened its mouth in blasphemies against God, to blaspheme his name and his residence, even those residing in heaven. 7 And there was granted it to wage war with the holy ones and conquer them, and authority was given it over every tribe and people and tongue and nation. 8 And all those who dwell on the earth will worship it; the name of not one of them stands written in the scroll of life of the Lamb who was slaughtered, from the founding of the world.

September 11th, 2001 was the Attack on the wild beast as a Sword stroke, meaning engaging in mens war, not GOD's

The Faithful Slave

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Thomas, here.

Although I need to think about my earthly name, if that's OK, and Im deemed worthly.

• EliJah
    EliJah

I have to go now.......have a great evening. I will return at the proper time, JAH willing, amen

The Faithful Slave

• EliJah
    EliJah
    Thomas, here.

Although I need to think about my earthly name, if that's OK, and Im deemed worthly.

Heavenly Father, Let Your Name Be Sanctified. In ignorance, you carry the Hidden Name YHWH unworthily. Please remove it in faith of the Almighty Creator who will love you in due season, amen. The Faithful Slave of JAH and CHRIST

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Does that mean I’m unworthy? And who’s call is it, Kid-A’s or EliJah’s? My vote is Kid-A’s, after all it’s his thread.

• Satanus
    Satanus
    Do you know of a kindhearted Middle Eastern female?

Yes, she appears to be kindhearted. She has a sweet smile and a conservative nature. She pretends to be naive, while being very crafty, a fitting match for you?

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit