Fluff alert: Join the Brown Boy Apostles!!!

by kid-A 100 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Looks like you got Matthew then.

Btw, my new surname would also be "John"

• forsharry
    forsharry

The Lost Apostle Bob decrees that,

"Why not buy a heckuva lot of stock in Starbucks? After awhile we'll have majority share and then take over the world?"

(do not ask me why I have chosen Starbucks for our ticket to world domination...er...preaching the good news of the kingdom to ALL the money filled earth as a witness to all, and then the addiction shall come)

• kid-A
    kid-A

Apostle Bob,

Our great leader ONLY drinks coffee at Dunkin Donuts....Starbucks represents the anti-typical beast of the scarlet coloured ten-horned java bean monster.......but I will put this in the "suggestion" box for the prophets consideration.

AMEN!!!!

-Reggie P. Foknokker

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

I’m beginning to feel as if our FDS has abandoned us. Perhaps he’s not the channel that the almighties use to communicate the masses. Give me proof. Let me touch thy wound father.

Amen!

Brother Semour Butts (skeptical Thomas)

• forsharry
    forsharry

Of course, of course...Dunkin Donuts! By golly am I lost! And all this time I've been looking for a starbucks when all I had to was look for the comforting DD sign. Thank you! Mine eyes have been opened, and we shall dwell in the Dunkin Donuts of the Lord forever and ever, Amen!

• kid-A
    kid-A

Oh Doubtful Tommy, Hath thee no faith??

Did thee not receive the inter-office memo stating that the Prophet Elijah had an appointment at his podiatrist this afternoon?!

Truly I tell thee, Estephan Leuese shall return to us....lo this very day!!! (or probably sometime before monday....LOL)

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh
    podiatrist

Sorry to hear that. My wife went to one and she (the podiatrist) was a quack. I've heard a lot of bad things about them since. Sorry to all of you podiatrists out there.

Amen!

-Semour Butts (skeptical Thomas)

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Do I need to wrote a "Gospel" to get things stirred up?

"In the beginning was the Boy, and the Boy was with Brown and the Boy was Brown..."

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Shouldn't that read "and the boy was A Brown"?

Amen!

-Semour Butts (skeptical Thomas)

• kid-A
    kid-A

John-Inver:

We certainly could use some help with the literature!!! Speaking of which......our leader has 3 names: Elijah, Brown Boy, Estephan........does he exist in trinity form???

Ahh we must wait until he reveals his true nature to us!!! LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit