Fluff alert: Join the Brown Boy Apostles!!!

by kid-A 100 Replies latest jw friends

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Oh my!

• EliJah
    EliJah
    If she is built up with wisdom from the wickedness of this world,

'of this world' is very subjective as is wickedness. Some wisdom, while being of a crafty nature may be on a higher level than the worldly level.
    then I can challenge her heart and build her up in the mental regulating of the Most High GOD Jehovah, ALLAH

She may already be familiar w the regulations of allah and may be a challenge to you.

S

Being built up with wisdom from this world means that you have learned to be cautious as serpents, yet innocent as doves. Many follow Allah even to the death, although humans were meant to live and not die. Jehovah knew the heart of mankind and He wrote the events upon the earth not as His Judgment upon the people of the nations, but as warning to flee from the wicked and ungodly men that kill one another. I give testimony to this fact as Jehovah reveals the future to me but only provides me with evidence after it takes place. Because it does not belong to earthly man to know the future unless given by the prophets of GOD. The Faithful Slave

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I shall be Eve...the evelist of them all!

• EliJah
    EliJah
    If Women are acceptable...then I am Jezebel!

Brooke

Hi Brooke, happy to meet you. I read in your posting in which you relay that men usually look upon your beauty in the kingdom halls of mankind. Beauty is a gift and you will honor your Father Jehovah by not lording your beauty over mankind, amen. The Faithful Slave

• Satanus
    Satanus
    Many follow Allah even to the death, although humans were meant to live and not die. Jehovah knew the heart of mankind

Are allah and jehovah two different gods?

S

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Hi Brooke, happy to meet you. I read in your posting in which you relay that men usually look upon your beauty in the kingdom halls of mankind. Beauty is a gift and you will honor your Father Jehovah by not lording your beauty over mankind, amen. The Faithful Slave

That is too funny.

Brooke

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Elijah - I asked if I could join and you totally ignored me!!!!

Is it because I am Australian and not Middle Eastern?

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Attention brothers and sisters. Let it be known that from this moment forward my Earthly name shall be Seymour Butts. May Jah, Allah and Jesus bless all or your souls.

• EliJah
    EliJah
    Many follow Allah even to the death, although humans were meant to live and not die. Jehovah knew the heart of mankind

Are allah and jehovah two different gods?

S

They are one in the same as there is only ONE TRUE ALMIGHTY GOD. The name has been confused throughout the years by satan and also by mens error. The meaning is the same however. ALLAH is derived from Alamo which is the Tree of Life. YHWH has many meanings but Jehovah, or the I AM, from Immanuel which means "He will prove to Be" is the Most accurate of all meanings. He has to prove to mankind that He TRULY Exists, AMEN The Faithful Slave of JAH and JESUS

• EliJah
    EliJah
    Elijah - I asked if I could join and you totally ignored me!!!!

Is it because I am Australian and not Middle Eastern?

What is it you want to join? If you are a Christian then you are already my sister. I am not partial as the Father in the Heavens is not Partial in the true sense of the meaning.

Estephan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit