Fluff alert: Join the Brown Boy Apostles!!!

by kid-A 100 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Darth:
    Are you being rascist? Blasphemer!!! Heretic!!!

He who heard these things writes, and his words are true,

Inver John.

PS Anyone out there got some paper - I appear to have run out

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    I have even been before the image of satan himself as he is an invisible spirit. The image resembled that of sapien..............are you scared?

YES! yes yes yes yes yes!

i look like satan. elijah has seen him. okay:

do any of you even have the slightest clue how much easier it is going to be to pick up chicks now?

mary magdalene is MINE!

thanks eli...

tetragod

• Leuese
    Leuese
    Oh Doubtful Tommy, Hath thee no faith??

Did thee not receive the inter-office memo stating that the Prophet Elijah had an appointment at his podiatrist this afternoon?!

Truly I tell thee, Estephan Leuese shall return to us....lo this very day!!! (or probably sometime before monday....LOL)

How about this Monday? This Unholy day of mankind....... Heavenly Father, Let Your Name Be Sanctified, Amen The Faithful Slave

• kid-A
    kid-A

Elijah!

Thou hast returned to us under a new alias!!! Leuese........you have some 'splaining to do!!!!

Prophet Elijah, your apostles await your instructions!!!!

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh
    How about this Monday? This Unholy day of mankind....... Heavenly Father, Let Your Name Be Sanctified, Amen The Faithful Slave

Oh faithful slave. Should I have abstained from the Samhain ceremony this evening. Did my sacrifices not please the gods. Please, oh chosen one, what is thy bidding my master? Amen! Semour Butts

• Leuese
    Leuese
    Elijah!

Thou hast returned to us under a new alias!!! Leuese........you have some 'splaining to do!!!!

Prophet Elijah, your apostles await your instructions!!!!

Truly I say to you this day, the first twelve that respond in faith will be considered for a position in the "Kingdom of GOD" upon the earth of mankind. Jehovah WILL weigh out matters in your heart when Jesus Christ arrives, which could happen at any given hour, "Today" in mans time.......Amen. The Faithful Slave of JAH and JESUS

• City Fan
    City Fan

I would join but I'm afraid I've already signed up with JCanon. The lure of wearing women's clothes was too much to resist!!

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Is there room for one and a half more? I'll be Fattus the Apostle.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I changed my mind. I would like to join aka wayne kerr, apostle wayne, of the scottish flavour (brittish spelling). Can i?

S

• kid-A
    kid-A

Given the triumphant return of Estephan Leuse to our midst, I believe its time for a thread resurrection......for all those wanting a second chance

to join "THE BROWN BOY APOSTLES"..............................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit