Fluff alert: Join the Brown Boy Apostles!!!

by kid-A 100 Replies latest jw friends

• EliJah
    EliJah
    Does that mean I’m unworthy? And who’s call is it, Kid-A’s or EliJah’s? My vote is Kid-A’s, after all it’s his thread.

Jehovah knows you and forgives you, as you have not seen GOD. He is real and loving. Unlike the people upon the earth of mankind that choose to kill one another. He will come to you in complete silence and you will feel His thoughts in your mind with the strength of burning fire, without ever being scorched. This is the Holy Spirit and it is a great feeling to your heart and mind to know that your GOD exists.........He will be here upon the earth at any given hour....... The Faithful Slave

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I want Andrew's spot, but my earth name is I. Lee Verbeggin

AuldSoul

• EliJah
    EliJah
    Do you know of a kindhearted Middle Eastern female?

Yes, she appears to be kindhearted. She has a sweet smile and a conservative nature. She pretends to be naive, while being very crafty, a fitting match for you?

S

The craftiness is not an attribute as I am pure truth and honesty. I do not lie as The Heavenly Father does not lie. If she is built up with wisdom from the wickedness of this world, then I can challenge her heart and build her up in the mental regulating of the Most High GOD Jehovah, ALLAH

The Faithful Slave

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh
    He will come to you in complete silence and you will feel His thoughts in your mind with the strength of burning fire, without ever being scorched

Fire is cool! Burn baby burn!

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Beavis: Hn-heh-hnn-he-heh-heh, Yeah. Fire kicks ass. Burn! Burn! hn-heh-hnhnhn.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Are the women kind acceptable?

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Which apostle names are left? I bags one of them...!!!!! I want in!!!

And the other name mumbo jumbo well I choose Princess Estoria of the Australian Desert.

Are Australian women okay? I'm not really middle eastern.

• Satanus
    Satanus
    If she is built up with wisdom from the wickedness of this world,

'of this world' is very subjective as is wickedness. Some wisdom, while being of a crafty nature may be on a higher level than the worldly level.

then I can challenge her heart and build her up in the mental regulating of the Most High GOD Jehovah, ALLAH

She may already be familiar w the regulations of allah and may be a challenge to you.

S

• EliJah
    EliJah
    Are the women kind acceptable?

Yes indeed ! ! ! Jehovah led me to those that he chose upon the earth and three were females that I met personally. Women have a lot to share in wisdom and strength. Men were assigned to take care of the women upon the earth because Jehovah loves them dearly. This was revealed to me by the heavenly Father Jehovah: All women upon the earth of mankind have blessed many in unfruitful desires of the flesh by being a blood sacrifce in their monthly cycle. He has cleansed the impurities of the unfaithful through His beloved Creation. You will be blessed by Him accordingly as you have just brought tears to His being in warmth just for asking, amen The Faithful Slave of JAH and JESUS

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

If Women are acceptable...then I am Jezebel!

Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit