Fluff alert: Join the Brown Boy Apostles!!!

by kid-A 100 Replies latest jw friends

• kid-A
    kid-A

Damn,,,, I forget our beloved brother Judas!! (Richard Cranium) !! My deepest apologies!!!

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh
    I can't wait till we start buying real estate!

Great, I could use some good investment opportunities. One of the properties has to be a farm though, OK?

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Yea...I got some sugars for bownboy...but we gotta eat some bread and drink a little wine first...

*pours a little on the ground for the homies*

• kid-A
    kid-A

One of the properties has to be a farm though, OK?

Our real estate agent has informed us of some vacant farmland in Jonestown.......Glory be....amen.

-Reggie P. Foknokker

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

**fingers drumming on the table....**

Come on Brown Boy (Elijah) we want those instructions!!!

I can't wait for the Xmas party and the wine.... Pass me the bottle please WLG!

• luna2
    luna2

So, what are you calling this new religion? The Brownies? LMAO

• kid-A
    kid-A

ALLAH is derived from Alamo which is the Tree of Life

Prophet Elijah, your words are TRUE!! We shall remember the ALAMO!!! AMEN......

-Reggie P. Foknokker

• atypical
    atypical

This is way too much fun! It can't be righteous.

Wanderlust, "Pouring some out for the homies" - Oh my god that about gave me a heart attack I laughed so hard. Oops, EliJah, sorry for taking your name in vain.

Kid-A, you grab that farm, I'll start setting up the presses so we can print some food at the proper time.

• myelaine
    myelaine

you guys!!!....

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

i dont have the patience to read the whole thing, but if the position of thomas isnt taken, ITS ME... i thought at first i would be judas, cuz ihate this bullshit... but at least i can be doubting... and if thomas is taken, im willing to be matthew and pretend i dont know jesus.... but i like thomas better

my earthly name shall be charles infamoso

the infamous one out

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit