2,000 US and 25,000 civilians now dead in Iraq

by Simon 159 Replies latest social current

• jula71
    jula71

Here's a list of the members of "Skull and Bones"

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/bones.htm

Pretty funny and scary how many well know people currently in power are in it.

• sf
    sf
    A vote for Bush is the same as a vote for Kerry as a vote for Blair is the same as a vote for Howard. They all answer to the same masters.

Still, it would be interesting to see how the world would be 'turning' today had Kerry won. sKally

• Sam the Man
    Sam the Man

It's just one secret society which is part of a huge web. I guess the old notion that Bush is a 'Christian in good standing' goes straight out the window.

• Sam the Man
    Sam the Man

I doubt it would be much different Skally. You will notice that each party has it's own ideology, but the fundamentals stay the same. For instance, in the UK, the Tories may want to introduce a smoking ban, or they may want to put the speed limit up, or something like that, but they will agree with Labour on the big things, like single currency, EU, War in Iraq... things like that. This is in escence what the two party hoax is all about... to the uneducated, they seem like two different parties, but the reality is that they are both the same. With Kerry in charge today, the agenda will still be pushed forward, but from a different angle.

• Jourles
    Jourles

I thought one of the stupidest replies as to why GWB should stay on instead of Kerry was this(speaking of boats):

"We can't change captains in midstream!!!"

The hell we could. I sure hope GWB gets what's coming to him. An impeachment would not only look great on his resume(in my book), but would look mighty impressive in the history books. At least it would show that this country won't take his or anyone else's bullshit lies as "proof" to go to war. It would make any future president think twice about fabricating evidence.

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler
    I say anyone who is a supporter of Bush and/or of this war, "get your ass to a recruiter and take my husband's place over there"!

Tell your husband I thank and appreciate his job he is doing for our country. I support the troops and the President because he is there commander and chief. You would be doing a great disservice to your husband if you don't support his boss. Be him a Republican or Democrat.Just my oppinion.

• sf
    sf
    With Kerry in charge today, the agenda will still be pushed forward, but from a different angle...the fundamentals stay the same.

Exactly. And it would be interesting to see how the world would be 'turning' today using his angle.

sKally

• metatron
    metatron

Let me repeat the one trend that all Europeans should be focusing on - instead of complaining about the collective bravery

of the US:

DEMOGRAPHICS OF MUSLIMS WITHIN THEIR NATIONS!

Unless trends are reversed soon, Europe will be OVERCOME BY THE BIRTH RATES OF MUSLIM IMMIGRANTS WITHIN THEIR

BORDERS. I read the Financial Times - and I am horrified at their knee-jerk ramblings about Iraq while British and European

culture may face extinction. This is not a joke, it is simply the outgrowth of birthrates and the non-assimilation

of Islamic immigrants projected into the future. How would you like to have your grandkids forced to live under Shariah

( Muslim law) imposed by mobs? You better start thinking seriously about this, if you value European culture.

metatron

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Yes, we white folks are diligent about that birth control. They say California will have a majority hispanic population in a few years. Guess history has a way of being evened out. Oh yes and China and India will be the next world power. They'll use our greed and selfishness to beat us.

• upside/down
    upside/down
    its not just Bush but all his cronies

you actually believe that...

I had no idea that the Congress, Senate, Joint Chiefs, and Supreme Court (not to mention all the foreigh leaders and their so-called intelligence) were ALL Bush's cronies...

For gawds sake even Clinton addressed the whole overblown WMD "thing"...

Empires do what empires will do...get over it. Yes...you're really that insignificant...get used to it.

So many of the arguments here are so asinine as to no longer merit response...it's been beat to death on this forum. The obvious is clear...here... most of you hate Bush (big woop!)...

I hate 'em all (politicians)....some definitely more than others. Stop the "Don't Blame Me - I Voted For KERRY" bullshit. He lost..it's over...move on.

What a bunch of effin whiners...

Now...about the WTS and that UN "thing"..."shunning"..."607BCE"...or "pedophiles"...or "high-control cults"...

u/d (of the don't leave one master for another class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit